Quick Question - Usd?

Addicted To Disney

Always the dream
Whats the concensus out there has the Dollar peaked yet or do I hang on a little while longer
Dont go until next year but rate seems pretty good at the moment after 1.36 in 2001

Hi,

Last Thursday when I looked at buying some of my spending money for October,the rate had dropped slightly from the Monday,so I bought some dollars then.The rate had gone down further on Saturday (but that doesn't count as it always does on Saturday).If it has dropped today from Friday,I would guess it is on it's way down and to buy some dollars if you can.:rolleyes:

Well, to my mind...it would have to be an exceptional rate for me to buy now for a holiday <i>next</i> year. What you gain in exchange rate, you'd lose in interest if you had it in a savings account - so you need to balance those two factors against each other.

Penny :D

Hi,

I didn't see you were thinking of next year,in that case I also don't think theres any poiny buying your dolars now.I'm sure it would earn more money in a bank:D

I'm already wondering if there was any point me buying my dollars for October now:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter