Quick Rewards Rocks!

Karlzmom

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to say how much I like these guys! I've had a couple of problems over the last year with the merchant issuing credit and QR has been very good at going to bat for me, issuing credit when they thought I was right and merchant wrong, great communication, etc. The latest was a goof in the gift card sent to me in my most recent cash out. They are exchaning it for me with no hassle and even put the credit back in my account instantly to let me get the correct card processed while they wait for the 1st card to be sent back. They even offered to credit me for the postage! I have always been a skeptic about marketing sites, but QR rocks!:cool1:

ITA!!! I love QR mainly because of its great customer service.
And they just increased the payouts on their daily surveys through the end of the year! From the QR blog:

For the fourth quarter, that is, through the end of the year, instead of bonuses at the end of the quarter for those who complete a certain number of surveys, we're going to increase what we pay EVERYONE for EVERY daily survey completion! The increase will range from 5 cents to 15 cents, depending on the router.

Here are the new rates: (valid until 12/31/2010)

Greenfield $1
Online Daily Survey Exchange $0.80
Give2Cents $0.80
United Daily Router $0.90
SI Daily Survey and SI Daily Survey 2 $0.60
MyView $0.65
Daily Survey Router USA $0.65

Will it cost more on our end? Yes. But it will save us a lot of processing time and we hope that the increased survey payouts will encourage everyone to complete more surveys.

Thanks for being open-minded about the change, and we'll revisit this again in early January to see if it's working out as well as we think it will.

I want to agree about Quick Rewards. I love the increase for the survey. Those extra 5, 10, 15 has added up. I am just happy that my Free Disney fund is growing!!!

Ditto here. I love QR and I agree about their customer service, they are AWESOME and "quick". Gotta love free money!

I love this site as well and SO happy I found out about it here on the DISboards. I am excited about the higher reward payouts as well!

Does anyone know if you get credit for doing the same survey again. Not in the same day but one day and then the very next day. I just got done doing the exact same survey as the day before and was wondering if I wasted my time. I am hoping I still get my $0.50 credit. Those surveys are the best sleeping aid I have found!!! :laughing:

I know some surverys go fore ever in the day. That is where I make most of my money.

At first I thought QR rocks but now I am not so sure. I have only been a member for 2 weeks and so far have made over $12.00. At first it was awesome but lately, there are days where I don't qualify for any surveys. I was hoping to make at least $1 per day but when I go a few days with no surveys, it doesn't add up much. I live in Canada so that may affect how many I can get into. I have done some signups but many ask for a zip code which I don't have. Also, sometimes with sign ups I am never really sure if I am done or if I have completed "enough". Usually there are offers within the offers and the signup says do do at least one or 2. i feel have have done that but am not sure if I completed it.
Mainly i try to concentrate on surveys and clicks and the trivia/games. I am hoping to qualify for more surveys in the future.

Wow, I can get almost anything answered at the DIS boards :banana:

I just signed up for this and have a few questions:

If you do a survery, does that mean you will automatically get paid for it?

What is the best way to cash out rewards? Paypal? Gift cards?

I know Paypal is instant, but how long does it take to receive gift cards?

I am confused on the type and amount of surverys I can take a day? There are about six different types?

On average, how much do you make off of QR?

Thanks!!

Also, is there a maximum amount a day that you can make doing surveys?

Will it let you do a survey if you've already done one within the same type (ex -the ones where you can only do one a day)

Wow, I can get almost anything answered at the DIS boards :banana:

I just signed up for this and have a few questions:

If you do a survery, does that mean you will automatically get paid for it?

What is the best way to cash out rewards? Paypal? Gift cards?

I know Paypal is instant, but how long does it take to receive gift cards?

I am confused on the type and amount of surverys I can take a day? There are about six different types?

On average, how much do you make off of QR?

Thanks!!

I usually received my gift cards in two weeks. Amazon cards is post two days max. If come in your email. I have never done paypal on quickrewards so I don't know how it works there.

I try to qualified for all surveys a day unless I have some thing better to do. Like today did not do surveys because I spent the day in class trying learn all the new information.

The survey should credit the next day. Okay midnight I found sometimes.

Does anyone know if you get credit for doing the same survey again. Not in the same day but one day and then the very next day. I just got done doing the exact same survey as the day before and was wondering if I wasted my time. I am hoping I still get my $0.50 credit. Those surveys are the best sleeping aid I have found!!! :laughing:

Yes it does. I have done the same survey three times and all three times it has credit to.

I totally love QR!! It has been funding my next WDW trip rather nicely! I only found it in June (along with DollarSurveys.net) and I am glad I did! I get Disney Gift Cards and so far it has been less than 2 weeks for my cards to get to me.
I haven't done a Paypal cashout but one of my friends does it and she said she usually has the money in her Paypal account within about a week of her cashout.

The past month or so I have been extra busy and haven't had time to keep trying surveys but there was a good 2 weeks that I didn't qualify for almost any surveys! Frustrating but I took a deliberate break and now I have been qualifying more. I love the increases for this quarter and I hope I can get some more Disney Fund cash even faster than before! :banana:

I am so frustrated with QR. I did six surverys on Monday and only got credit for one (still missing credit on 5)! I emailed them and told them and they said that it's "not very common to not get credit". I feel like they think I am lying but I wasted two hours of my time. THey did credit me for a $1 survey that I did and didn't get credit for. I was trying to do a bunch to get a Disney gift card for our upcoming trip now I think I will just cash out what I have for an amazon card. I hate to do any more, and not get credit.

I have been doing QR for about a month and a half and so far have made about $32.00. I do the daily clicks, trivia and number game and I try to qualify for ar least one survey a day although sometimes it is days before I get one. This may be because I am from Canada and many are not available in my area.
I have found that it is rare to not get credit for a survey. Are you completing them right to the end? Also, are you always logging on from the same computer? I believe they use your IP address and if you use a different computer, it may not recognize you.
I do not do the sign-ups anymore because although I used an alternate email address for them and I recieve the spam as if I completed the sign-up,I did not get credit. This has happened a few times and is too frustrating so I just do not do them anymore.
I wish the video clicks worked in Canada as those would be easy to do and would add up if done daily.

Well I did one today and got credit. When I emailed them, they told me to clear my cookies, so I did. (I forgot that clearing cookies would also clear all my items in shopping carts) :)

I only use one computer. The five I didn't get credit for were all back to back. So, maybe I should have cleared cookies after the first one I completed?

We'll see how it goes. I may still try for that Disney gift card.

Well I did one today and got credit. When I emailed them, they told me to clear my cookies, so I did. (I forgot that clearing cookies would also clear all my items in shopping carts) :)

I only use one computer. The five I didn't get credit for were all back to back. So, maybe I should have cleared cookies after the first one I completed?

We'll see how it goes. I may still try for that Disney gift card.

I don't know which ones you did back to back but I figured out long ago that the one you can do 5 a day...the SI Surveys......don't give credit for the subsequent surveys if you use the link that comes up inviting you to do another. I only get credit for all 5 if I go back and click on the SI Survey link each time I take another.

I don't know which ones you did back to back but I figured out long ago that the one you can do 5 a day...the SI Surveys......don't give credit for the subsequent surveys if you use the link that comes up inviting you to do another. I only get credit for all 5 if I go back and click on the SI Survey link each time I take another.

Yes, it was the one where you can do 5 a day. I got excited because I kept qualifying and did all 5. Waste of time because I didn't get any credit :(

Now, I only do one at a time and wait for the credit before I do the next one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter