• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Quick service credits left over?

MinniesYooHoo

With the cows and the chickens, they all sound lik
Can these be traded for snacks? If so, how many snacks per credit? Somehow we'll have 4 credits left over.

We have always been able to trade for 3 snack credits, but some on here have reported being told 2.

Can these be traded for snacks? If so, how many snacks per credit? Somehow we'll have 4 credits left over.

You should be able to trade them for 3 snacks at your resort, Goofy's or the Main St Confectionary. Those are the three that we see consistent reports of still doing the trade. You could ask at other places as well, but ask before you gather your items.

The trades are done at the time of the transaction and can't be done partially or banked

Last year trading was popular at the food and wine booths. Don't think I have seen anything for this year yet

We had no problem doing this at the Carmel shop in Germany (Epcot) and at Sunshine Seasons.

I think we did this in France at the QS there as well.

This was mid August

We were told to head to the Main St. Confectionery, my DH explained the situation, they scanned his MB and one of the CM's quickly became our personal shopper as we stuffed the basket full...

Christmas 2015 we finished off our credits at Goofy's in DS. It was great fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter