"Quick Service" in BWV / BCV

MJ6987

DIS Veteran
Just wondering, if you are staying in one of the Epcot Area DVC resorts, is there anywhere close by where you can get quick service style food, rather than table service? What are the options?

Boardwalk Bakery and Beach Club Marketplace are the quick service locations for those resorts.

Do they have seating? Is there much choice?

The places themselves don't have seating but there is seating a few steps away from them on the boardwalk or in Beach Clubs lobby.

There is also Hurricane Hannah's that is right by Beach Clubs pool outside that has it's own seating. There is a pizza window on the boardwalk that has it's own seating. As well as, a hotdog, burger and funnel cake carts.

Then the Screen Door General Store on the boardwalk has grocery items and snacks for sale.

I love the boardwalk bakery. The outdoor water front seating is so lovely. The sandwiches are delicious( they warm up some of them which makes them even better). And of course the desserts are amazing. The lobster roll sandwich is quite good too. I have 2 small children(4and3) and there isn't much for them there to eat.(they are picky) but next door is the pizza window. So my hubby and I get the delicious sandwiches from the boardwalk bakery and I get the kids pizza! :)

There are (or were last I was there) a few small tables in the BC Marketplace, near the soda machines. But there are tables right outside the marketplace doors both outdoors (with a roof) and inside the BC atrium area.

Don't forget about all of the amazing international quick service options you have at Epcot! It's a very quick walk over if you've already got a park ticket in use for the day. I wouldn't burn a park ticket just to eat at Epcot.

dolphin/swan also have quick service with some seating area

The places themselves don't have seating

BC Marketplace does have seating, or at least they did last time I stayed there (a few months ago). They have several tables which used to be inside the Marketplace, but are now right outside in the hall. In addition there are several tables and chairs on the porch about 10 steps away. For quick service, I prefer BCV over BWV because you can access QS without going outside, particularly nice if it's raining.

I am not sure what you are looking for in "quick service" but be aware that the Boardwalk Bakery and Beach Club Marketplace are the ones open in the morning and neither is anything like a counter service restaurant you might find at one of the value or moderate resorts. The morning choices in particular are very limited in comparison.

There is a sticky at the top of the restaurant forum that lists all of the Quic k Service options in the Epcot Resorts area. Take a look there.
There are many, but many are not on the DDP is that is what you are looking for.

There is nothing like a food court at this location. You'll find those at moderate and value resorts.

Unless you head over to the Land and eat at Sunshine Seasons.

Boardwalk also has the pizza window (not sure if that will remain open this fall) and I think the pool bar.
For snack credits there is also the candy/ice cream shop

We had the pizza and the cinnamon nuts on this trip. Both were good. We were at Kouzinna last night. Our waitress told me that the new restaurant would be Italian and wily open in December 1st. I forgot to ask about the pizza window.

There are good quick service options in France such as sandwiches, quiche, pastries, and crepes. You can also get fish n chips in the UK pavilion.

Hi MickeysApprentice!:wave2: So is the French Bakery still open at 9:00 now? I remember having breakfast there way back in the 80s, and I was soo disappointed when they went to the "staggered" opening times so that FW opened at 9:00, but WS, including the French Bakery, opened at 11:00. So much for breakfast there! But since the remodel, I heard that the French bakery opens at 9:00 now. Is that true? Boy, I hope so!

I like going to Picabu at the Dolphin for breakfast and lunch sometimes. It's a buffeteria with a good selection of food options. They have really good pot roast and decent pizza, and lots of great sides. It's a bit more pricy than quick service, but the portion sizes are big that you can usually split it between two people. You also get 20% off with your DVC card (or at least you did the last time I went).

Hi MickeysApprentice!:wave2: So is the French Bakery still open at 9:00 now? I remember having breakfast there way back in the 80s, and I was soo disappointed when they went to the "staggered" opening times so that FW opened at 9:00, but WS, including the French Bakery, opened at 11:00. So much for breakfast there! But since the remodel, I heard that the French bakery opens at 9:00 now. Is that true? Boy, I hope so!

Yes, apparently, this is true. I didn't make it there for breakfast last trip since we weren't staying at an Epcot resort, but others have talked about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter