Quickbook and the 2 bdr at Res Inn LBV?

Shannon D

Mouseketeer
Hi there

I booked the 2 bdr at Residence Inn LBV via Quickbook and I would love for someone who has done the same to give me a very descriptive explanation of the room/beds (how many what kind?) and bathrooms please? Thank you so much. We are 4 adults and 2 kids (family of 4 with grandparents) and I want to be sure we will be comfortable and happy there.

Thanks again!

Hi Shannon,

I would call quikbook back and request the 2 br 2 bath suite with l king bed and 2 queen beds. I think there is a 2 br with twins beds and you prolly don't want that unit.

The 2 br unit at the RI is basically 3 sections: walking in the door, you will see one big open space containg the kitchen, table/chairs and living room with couch, chair tv.

Off to the right and behind a door is the 2 queen bed br (at least in our case) and the attached bath.

Off to the left of the lr and behind a door is the king bed br with attached bath and closet. The king br is slightly smaller than the other br.

The couch is a pullout bed. (guessing double size). Both brs have a tv.

IMHO, you should have plenty of space and privacy for you all. Plus, you all should be able to load up on the free breakfast, which will save some big bucks.

I also booked a room here thru quikbook. I went to there website and it looks like there is only one type of 2 bedroom. I am not sure but here is the link to that page showing the types of rooms.
http://www.residenceinnlbv.com/reservations.htm
Please post any info you may get regarding the 2 bedroom since I have 6 people i am hoping for the king room and 2 queen combo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter