Quiet (ish) Bar?

alecam

DIS Veteran
Any recommendations on a quiet resort bar? This is an adults only trip for me and significant other and curious if there are any bars or lounges in any resorts with a laid back (dare I say romantic?) vibe.

We also like Nomad at AK, but some of these other suggestions may well be quieter.

Tambu Lounge in Polynesian, Outer Rim and Steakhouse 71 in Contemporary, Enchanted Rose in Grand Floridian, Bar Riva and Topolino's (usually filled after 6p) in Riviera, and Disney Springs Boathouse Dock Bar, Wine Bar, Edison sidebar, Enzo's Hideaway (expensive), Jock's. Just some of our fav's.

Enchanted Rose in Grand Floridian is the best date night bar I can imagine at Disney World. Victoria Falls Lounge in Animal Kingdom Lodge is good too.

Dahlia at CSR Tower. It has both indoor and balcony seating so if some group is loud and annoying just shift your seating to the other option (I haven’t encountered crazy there but I know if just takes a couple people to take a bar from relaxed and romantic to sports bar vibes).

Abracabar on the Boardwalk. Seems to be a bit of a hidden gem. But also I agree with others about Outer Rim, Nomad, Belle Vue Lounge, and Geyser Point. Also Victoria Falls at AKL.

3 bridges on the water is really nice and good food if you want any. Good drinks, can make any Sangriia there. Did the Sangria class there with my Sons GF and we loved it

Another one who love Belle Vue at BWI, it's small, tucked away and very intimate. Just a little bar so don't expect anything exciting to happen. We also love Nomad Lounge in AK (I know you said a resort). If you get a seat outside it's not loud and very cozy. Another fan of Victoria Falls at AKL, another small bar so it's sometimes hard to get a seat but nice. Crews Cup at YC is also small and pretty quiet.

Victoria Falls in AKL is a lovely location, but the food options are quite limited. I've often wished I could reach down and get a Zebra Dome, as they are nearby and in view at Boma below.

basically any deluxe or even moderate resort lounge that opens in the afternoon that *isn't* trader sams should fit the bill. there are 3 right next to each other in yacht/beach club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter