Quikbook-problems

galwayman

Earning My Ears
hi all,
going to universal at easter holidays, booked 3 nights at hrh thru quikbook in January .
received 1st e-mail with quikbook confirmation no. , however never received follow up e-mail with hotel confirmation number.

has anyboby else had difficulties with quikbook like this.?
if so how was it resolved, i have e-mail them 3 times with no response.
as it is only 3 weeks to my trip, i am getting mighty worried, and had built my holiday around this.(only over for 8 days from ireland these nights are the last in the holiday).

any advice welcomed......

thanks in advance neil:confused:

I made a reservation at the Hard Rock Hotel through Quikbook and the hotel never put it correctly into their computer. They had me coming the wrong day and when I didn't show up they charged my credit card as a no-show. I only found this out when I called the hotel to double check my reservation. Glad I did.

I called Quikbook on the telephone and a very helpful agent immediately called HRH and faxed them a copy of my reservation so they could correct the date (which had been HRH's error). It still took several days and phone calls to HRH to correct things, but the Quikbook response was timely and appropriate.

Since you have had no response to your e-mails, I would suggest a telephone call to straighten things out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter