Rabittsz--a couple questions

sudiequ

<font color=green>Multi-talented mom</font><br><fo
OK, just when i know what i'm going to do....i don't. I was all set to go with the "other" company, and now i'm starting to rethink about it because of all the good reviews i read here! Before i book, question number 1--If i have a coupon from the other company for $8, would you honor it? I saw the $5 coupon you offer, just thought i'd ask. Also, what is customary to tip? I'm use to tipping for short cab rides, and do not want to insult the driver. If i'm doing a round trip fare between the Airport and a Disney Resort, do i tip each way or once at the end? Do you meet us in the baggage area, or outside? (sorry if you mentioned this previously, i've read so many posts!). Thanks in advance!!

Sue

sudiequ
Sorry I don't take the other guys coupon.. Most tip about 15 to 20% And if was me I would tip on each end. You could have 2 different drivers. Yes we do meet and greet you. As you walk down the escalators to level 2 (baggage claim area) A driver will be displaying a sign (bright pink) which will carry our name"Yourride"On it. And the sign will also have your name on it!! And you driver will help you with the luggage...Rabbit ºoº ºoº ºoº
http://www.Yourride.net

Thanks Rabbit! I'll probably book next month. Thanks also for all the great advice!
Sue

My 2 cents worth............I used to use "the other guy(s) in the past. Since using Rabit once, NEVER again will I use someone else. Everything he says is as it is. Sometimes in life, you get what you pay for. Dont go esleswhere to try to save a few bucks. Just my not so humble opinion. :)

Rabbitzs -

When you say tip about 15-20% each way, if the fare is say $80 RT, would someone tipping 20% tip $16 each way, or split the fare and base it on 20% $40 each way ($8.00 tip)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter