• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Race packet pick-up

DisneyMarathon

Mouseketeer
Does Disney provide direct bus shuttle from All Star Music to the Wide World of Sports for packet pick-up? Or, do we have to take the bus to MGM and transfer to the expo?

There should be busses from all resorrts. They may not leave from teh regular bus stop, though.

The buses from All stars Music ran about once every 30 minutes to the expo; they were not at the side with all the disney buses, they were actually at the front entrance under the covered area.

I stayed at Music for this year's 1/2 and really liked it.

There will be buses going to the expo on saturday? I havent heard about this! Is this true from all the resorts?

according to the booklet, there will be buses running from all the resorts to the Expo on Thurs, Fri, and Sat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter