Race week--Wk of Jan 1--2006 Disney Half-Full Marathon Info/Training

Am I the only one here today? :rolleyes:

Oh this is too depressing...:sad2:

I around. Don't leave work 'til 4 today. :( Not much time to post, though.

Glad you made it safely Mel! You're gonna' have a great time!

Are you guys going to TE tonight? I'm going to call in. :banana:

I'll be heading to the airport and going through security when they meet. Tell them all I'll be cheering for tehm and good luck!

Wahooooooo!
:banana:

I must say that I lazed off this week with no running and felt completely untrained as I watched hoards of runners hit the roads and what little sidewalks there are this morning. But that's okay--I'm saving those carbs for the real thing. :goodvibes

I arrived yesterday at AsMusic and we switched the the CBR this morning and it is now official--I have stayed at every single value and moderate resort on property. Now where's my medal? :teeth:

I had wanted to do something for the team--so I telephone hubby to do something real quick. pirate: pirate: A little something--VERY LITTLE! But I'll be handing it out at Trails End tonight. Since the thread is a little empty of posters---I shared my secret! I shared my secret! :earboy2:

Excitement is in the air around property. Driving around yesterday--all the water stops have pallets upon pallets at them. Still shrink wrapped. Who knew they could stack so much water on one pallet. :confused3

Expo was awesome. Tylenol 8 did their photos again and this time put the pics in lanyards so you could wear them. I am pleased to report that I look Healthy in this years photo. Until I physically got sick on Saturday night of last year, I didn't notice how pasty white I was in last years pic. After I got sick it was like--oh DUH!!!! No wonder I looked like Frosty! This year I look healthy and happy in the pic.

They had a drawing table to make signs--and then staff took pics of people with their signs to show on the Jumbo Trons at the start and finish of the races. The girls were dressed from our tea time yesterday afternoon as Snow White & Princess Aurora. You would have that an Olympic Gold medalist had shown up at Expo with the number of looks and awwwwes we got. So if anyone saw Aurora and Snow White on the Jumbo tron--highly likely it was my munchkins.

Gotta go now. DD5 is at the pool with Daddy and we must go catch up. I have my WISH shirt on and am ready for Trails End!!! Also--must chug some more water!

Toodles all--let the training for 2007 begin!

:banana: Thanks for checking in! That is so totally cool! :cheer2:

How exciting it must be there now! I am sooooo envious!

Drats! I thought you were going to tell us what your little suprise was. Since I'm not there I can keep the secret. :rolleyes1

:teeth:

It sounds like so much fun I wish I was there. Next year definitely.

Good luck to everyone.

Lisa, I am sooooo jealous!!! I wish I could be there now!!! I'm so glad you aren't sick this year!!

Meanwhile, I'll go back to sitting at my desk in my cold energy-free office :-(

I'm still here! I have a measly little 2 miler to do this afternoon and then we leave tomorrow at 8 am! I can't wait. Right now I'm trying to get packed up--ugh--hard work! Also getting a little sad that it will be over soon!!

Kelly

Trails End was great - just like I knew it would be!!

Thanks Chimera and Lisa loves Pooh for organizing, thanks to everyone who made the ADR's, and to all the WISHers who showed up for the meet! It was great getting to meet and talk with so many of you. Only sorry I was not able to get to everyone. It's got me really looking forward to being a race participant next year!

With all the hard work and training I have seen on this board, I am sure those in this year's race will do really well. I hope all of this year's participants have a wonderful experience and manage to exceede their personal race goals. I'll be checking for race reports!

Just posting here so I can see how everyone did on their race. Is this the place I should be??

In case you haven't read on the other thread...so far TammyNC, Lily and her son, Cam and Howard have new Donald Medals to proudly display! Can't wait to hear of more reports. I am off to get a quick four miler in for the race I am doing in April with Lily and OhMom! I can't wait. It will be such fun!!

lizdotcom99 said:
In case you haven't read on the other thread...so far TammyNC, Lily and her son, Cam and Howard have new Donald Medals to proudly display! Can't wait to hear of more reports. I am off to get a quick four miler in for the race I am doing in April with Lily and OhMom! I can't wait. It will be such fun!!

That's awesome to hear!! I was thinking about everyone during aerobics this morning!! By my clock, everyone who is running the 1/2 should be at the finish line by now!! :cool1: :banana: :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter