Rack Up Your Posts With Random Stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked my e-mail and found this:

KFMA-Day-08---1st-Print.jpg

Then it says:

Following the KFMA Krew discount presale, advanced tickets will be $47.50 with no service fee at all Tucson area Catalina Mart locations. Also available on MailScanner has detected a possible fraud attempt from "emd9.medianext.com" claiming to be www.kfma.com and starting Saturday, at Zia Records in the Phoenix area.

I hear really mixed reviews with Across the Universe. From what I see you either love it or hate it but I can be wrong.

Promise me son, not to do the things I've done, walk away from trouble if you can. It won't mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek. I hope you're old enough to understand. You don't have to fight to be a man.

My other e-mail:

krewheader.jpg

kfma krew email - March, 2008
To be announced Monday on the World Famous Frank Show...

KFMA DAY 2008
May 16th at Pima County Fairgrounds
All ages/gates open @ 3PM

http://www.kfma.com/kfmaday/kd2008_01.jpg
(Image is huge, click the link)

KFMA Day tickets go on sale at all Tucson area Catalina Mart locations on Saturday, April 5th at 10AM.

For the first 24 hours tickets are on sale they are only $30 with no service fee at any Tucson Catalina Mart!

Catalina Mart Locations

Following the KFMA Krew presale, advanced tickets will be $47.50 with no service fee at all Tucson area Catalina Mart locations. Also available on www.kfma.com and starting Saturday, at Zia Records in the Phoenix area.

krewfooter.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter