Radisson at the Port, what time does the shuttles start?

Endo

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know the times the shuttles start? Do you need to reserve a time? If you have stayed there..... please tell me how your visit was, I am not familiar with this hotel, and need to know all I can about it..... thank you!

Hi Endo! I've got the same question. I'm going to call the Radisson and ask. When I get the info I'll post it here.

Ursula

The Radisson shuttle starts going over to the Port at 10:20. You have to sign up to get a time slot on the shuttle. You can do this at check-in.

Bobbi

Thank you, both!

Ursula

Did I read that verandahman had the 1020 shuttle reserved before he left home?

Our friends tried to prereserve the shuttle while we were driving up to the Radisson the day prior to our cruise. (I also called anc double checked out the information for him.) He was not allowed to do this, they said it had to be done at check in. The first shuttle was at 10:20. We arrived at the Radisson around 3:00 and his shuttle time that he was able to get was 11:40.

One more Radison question, I just booked a room under a standard rate, not the cruise rate will that be a poblem to use the shuttle and leave my car park there all week, do you need a permit to leave the car there.
How do you arrange for the shuttle to pick you up at the port at the end of the cruise.

From what I understand you do not need to book under a cruise rate in order to park at the Radisson. They do have a special area that they ask cruisers to park in and they will tell you that at check-in.

There is a special area at the Port where the Radisson shuttle picks up cruisers. The shuttle driver should be able to point it out to you when he takes you to the port. (it is across from the Disney parking lot). You do not need reservations. The porter that helped us with our bags upon debarkation, knew exactly where to go when we told him we needed the Radisson shuttle.

Bobbi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter