Raglan Road -- Reservations a must?

mommy2paisley

DIS Veteran
I saw a post talking about their bread pudding and DH and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE bread pudding!!!!!!! LOL:love:

So, my question is, can we chance getting in without a ressie? If we don't mind a longer wait? I don't want to make any other reservations or we'll be spending our entire trip trying to meet the reservation schedule, but I'd really like to try this restaurant!!!!!

I saw a post talking about their bread pudding and DH and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE bread pudding!!!!!!! LOL:love:

So, my question is, can we chance getting in without a ressie? If we don't mind a longer wait? I don't want to make any other reservations or we'll be spending our entire trip trying to meet the reservation schedule, but I'd really like to try this restaurant!!!!!

not sure about the answer to the reservation question, just wanted to say that we love Raglan road...the food is delicious and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the bread pudding there...its to die for!!!

enjoy:thumbsup2

On a weekday for an early (pre-entertainment time) dinner your chances are pretty good for a walk up. We've had 7-8pm ADRs and got to DTD earlier than expected and hungry, checked in around 6pm and been seated with a short wait.

At an off time of year, even during FD, we've been seated late too, after 9pm on a weekday night without an ADR, and been able to get a late dinner.

On a weekday for an early (pre-entertainment time) dinner your chances are pretty good for a walk up. We've had 7-8pm ADRs and got to DTD earlier than expected and hungry, checked in around 6pm and been seated with a short wait.

At an off time of year, even during FD, we've been seated late too, after 9pm on a weekday night without an ADR, and been able to get a late dinner.

Thanks for this info! I think we'll chance it! We're going Oct. 2-11 and we'll just try it on a non-weekend night. Think maybe a MNNSHP night would be a good night to try????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter