Raglan Road worth the trek to Disney Springs?

We absolutely love Raglan Road - so, I would say yes. We have been there for brunch and been there at night and with the exception of their soda bread (too salty for our liking) all of their food is good - especially their bread pudding.

We enjoyed RR on our last trip, but if you are going out of your way to go (meaning going to Disney Springs doesn't exactly fit your plans) then no, I would skip.

My short answer to this question would be "no, it's definitely not worth the trip".

For a longer explanation, RR is the only WDW restaurant that my DH asked me to not book again, after our third time trying it. I kept trying it, because many people here seem to love it. I was thinking we must be ordering the wrong thing. After ordering several things on the regular menu & 4 different things on the brunch menu, I've come to the conclusion that it simply doesn't compare favorably to good Irish pubs. We have two nearby that have much better food. If you don't have a good Irish restaurant near you, it's worth a try. I can see why that type of food would appeal to people that don't have something better to compare it to. We love our local Irish pubs.
I am sorry to hear you didn't enjoy Raglan Roads.

We have a true local Irish Pub (not an Americanized Irish Pub like Ri-Ra or Tilted Kilt) owner by an Irish couple with an Irish-raised chef near us that we greatly love. With that we still love Raglan Roads. The Fish-n-Chips between the two are very close the same but they are both the same as in Ireland (as have been there several times). We enjoy the food selections at Raglan Roads that is different than what is at our local Irish Pub plus our local Irish Pub doesn't have Irish music, which is another reason we go to Raglan Roads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter