Rain at DL

encmerk

Mouseketeer
My family leave tommorrow for DL for 5 days. The weather for Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday call for rain. We are going no matter what. Because the weather out here in Ca can be wishy washy. Question is what is the rain policy at DL. Do all the rides close? Or do other things happen? If someone can help it would greatly be appreciated.

Thanks!!

Don't worry - you'll be soggy, but the park is empty and most of the rides stay open. I know they close Big Thunder some of the time. And maybe the tea cups. Not too sure about the other rides. They won't have fireworks or Fantasmic. They'll probably have an alternate parade (if they even have any right now). I've been twice in the rain, and we had a wonderful time. I would recommend buying ponchos before you get there, in a different color than what they sell at the park (it makes it easier to find your group!). They used to be yellow, I think they are blue now - any one know? I need to buy some for our late April trip. Have fun and hopefully you'll have some nice days. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter