rain = extra pair of shoes

goofeygirl

DIS Veteran
Don't forget. For all those still at home who will leave Friday am for either the half/full or Goofy.

The weather for Saturday is suppose to be rain. :sad2:

Even though I am not running a Goofy, I am still taking along an extra pair of runners. Mainly because the ones I will use for the half will likely be saturated. I will need to let them dry and then need another pair to walk around in for the rest of the day.

I was not planning on taking along another pair as I am trying to keep my luggage to a minimum this year....however I now realize another pair of sneakers are a must.

Perhaps taking along a cover up too. A lot of standing around in Disney races. If its raining, I know we will be soaked anyway but at least stay dry till it starts.

Have fun.:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Excellent point. Thanks for posting the reminder! The half will be my only race, but I'm bringing an extra pair of running shoes for the parks just to be safe.

The local Orlando station shows only a 10% chance of rain on Saturday. Weather Channel the same. Sunday has a higher chance for the marathon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter