• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rain Forest Cafe

iintruder68

Earning My Ears
My wife and I arrived Fri and had one of our most worst dinners here. I was still able to by my 100 oz. mug but the food was not so good. Service was great and atmosphere was fantastic for a different dining experinence. Ate dinner in Germany on Sat (nov 4th) buffet style and it was so much better. Maybe because wife and I both have kraught in us to make us think so. Made reservations for our entire week as it is all food and wife festival time here and we hope our first bad time is out last. thanks for letting me vent...

:cool1:
iintruder68 said:
My wife and I arrived Fri and had one of our most worst dinners here. I was still able to by my 100 oz. mug but the food was not so good. Service was great and atmosphere was fantastic for a different dining experinence. Ate dinner in Germany on Sat (nov 4th) buffet style and it was so much better. Maybe because wife and I both have kraught in us to make us think so. Made reservations for our entire week as it is all food and wife festival time here and we hope our first bad time is out last. thanks for letting me vent...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter