Rainforest Cafe 99cent kids meal coupon!!!

Yay, we arrive the 16th and plan to go to Rainforest on the 17th, this is perfect!

Kathy :cool1:

Onethe best deals we decided to get was to buy the Rainforest Cafe membership. i had contemplated it for some time and missed out before. it is $15 and this never expires so long as you use it once a year. You can either get a 10% discount off of your total bill or a free appy. We ate there a few times and the cost was about $20 total because we just ordered on small meal and got a quesidilla. Plus, you can get discounts on merchandise and a $10 g/c in the mail......

The Rainforest Club also includes discounts for Landrys (seafood), Joe's Crab Shack and a couple others I can't remember at the moment. We do not have a Rainforest in our neck of the woods but have the other restaurants. They often offer the club membership with some perk for signing up as well (appetizer,discount coupon....etc.) Thanks for the coupon link! I'll have to calculate which is the better deal when we get there, my club card or the coupon. Yikes, math and eating, :teacher: sounds like a dangerous combination for me :) !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter