Rainforest Cafe question

Eeyorecln

Mother of 4 Stitches trying to change them to P:ri
Hi everyone. We are trying to plan a dining budget so we can figure out locations to PS at. What I was wondering is if anyone knows whether the Rainforest cafe at DL offers the kids eat for $.99 on Wed. night(or any other night)? We have been to a couple that have offered this on Wed. nights after 4 pm. And do we call Disney for PS since it's on Disney property?Thanks to all you experts for the help. :)

but if you know in advance, definitely call them. The wait is usually 45 min plus on average. You can call up to 90 days in advance as well. I don't know about the discount Wednesdays, since I don't go with children. I do have the Rainforest Safari Club Card ($15) which gives priority seating and either a discount on your purchase 10% ( or 15 I beleive)or a free Appetizer, whichever is better for you. It has saved us hours in wait times, and they send you a $5 birthday certificate, and anniversary $5 certificate. You more than get your $$ worth, and it has pays for itself. Hope this helps. Plus you can use it at DL or WDW!!
Amor4Pooh

You can call Disney but I think I was transferred direct to RFC when I made my "reservation." I haven't heard of the DTD RFC having any specials like that. After all they don't need to, they are always busy.

is not a "special", it is an RFC membership honored by all participating Landry owned restaurants year round. You can even sign up for it while you are eating, and get your discount on your purchase, along with a temporary membership card you can use at the store as well. If you frequent RFC, you'll definitely want to sign up for it. If you have any other questions about it, here is the number from the back of my card which is 1-800-5- LANDRY, and they will be able to fill you in.
Amor4Pooh

Does anyone know if the safari club card for Rainforest Cafe be used at all Landry restaraunts, such as Joes Crab Shack?

tinafromidaho said:
Does anyone know if the safari club card for Rainforest Cafe be used at all Landry restaraunts, such as Joes Crab Shack?
Tina,
I can't answer your question about the Safari Club Card, but as an FYI, if you like Joe's Crab Shack, you can get 10% off your meal at any Landry Restaurant EXCEPT Rainforest Cafe if you're an AAA member.

I also do not know about Joe's Crab Shack...but I have used my card to get 10% off at the Landry's in my parents city before.

Hi,
I was wondering what it takes to get the card. I have a birthday and an anniversary before our trip. My kids loved the one in AK in WDW. I'll be honest and say that I wasn't thrilled with the food (except the deserts, yum!) but the atmosphere was really fun. It was one of the hightlights of our trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter