Ramen in Disney World?

cheerguin

Earning My Ears
Are there any restaurants or food kiosks at Disney that serve real ramen noodles? Like the real stuff not the packaged stuff! Lol

I’m a big fan of ramen too, and I’ve been looking for some good places to eat it in Disney World. 😋

I did some online research, and I found out that there are a few options for ramen lovers in Disney World. Here are some of them:

Morimoto Asia: This is a fine dining restaurant in Disney Springs that serves authentic Asian cuisine, including ramen. They have different types of ramen, such as tonkotsu, spicy miso, and duck. They also have a special event called Ramen Rumble, where six chefs compete to make the best ramen and raise money for charity. It sounds like a lot of fun!
Katsura Grill: This is a quick service restaurant in Epcot’s Japan pavilion that serves Japanese food, such as sushi, teriyaki, and udon. They also have one ramen dish, which is soy sauce flavored with chicken and vegetables. It’s not the most authentic ramen, but it might satisfy your craving.

The Noodle Exchange: This is a new food booth in Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival that offers four kinds of noodle dishes from different Asian cuisines. One of them is a traditional Vietnamese pho with beef, which is similar to ramen in some ways. It has rice noodles, broth, herbs, and meat. It might be worth a try if you’re looking for something different.

I hope this helps you find some good ramen in Disney World. If you do try any of these places, please let us know how they are. I’m curious to hear your opinion. 😊

P lol
I’m a big fan of ramen too, and I’ve been looking for some good places to eat it in Disney World. 😋

I did some online research, and I found out that there are a few options for ramen lovers in Disney World. Here are some of them:

Morimoto Asia: This is a fine dining restaurant in Disney Springs that serves authentic Asian cuisine, including ramen. They have different types of ramen, such as tonkotsu, spicy miso, and duck. They also have a special event called Ramen Rumble, where six chefs compete to make the best ramen and raise money for charity. It sounds like a lot of fun!
Katsura Grill: This is a quick service restaurant in Epcot’s Japan pavilion that serves Japanese food, such as sushi, teriyaki, and udon. They also have one ramen dish, which is soy sauce flavored with chicken and vegetables. It’s not the most authentic ramen, but it might satisfy your craving.

The Noodle Exchange: This is a new food booth in Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival that offers four kinds of noodle dishes from different Asian cuisines. One of them is a traditional Vietnamese pho with beef, which is similar to ramen in some ways. It has rice noodles, broth, herbs, and meat. It might be worth a try if you’re looking for something different.

I hope this helps you find some good ramen in Disney World. If you do try any of these places, please let us know how they are. I’m curious to hear your opinion. 😊
Thank you so much! My daughter and I headed down this weekend. She loves ramen and her fav place where we live closed recently. Thought I could surprise her! I really appreciate the info!

P lol

Thank you so much! My daughter and I are headed down this weekend. She loves ramen and her fav place where we live closed recently. Thought I could surprise her! I really appreciate the info!

P lol

Thank you so much! My daughter and I are headed down this weekend. She loves ramen and her fav place where we live closed recently. Thought I could surprise her! I really appreciate the info!
I forgot about Morimotos in DS. That ramen was legit

P lol

You're very welcome! I hope you have a great time together.

Shika-Sai, the new restaurant in Epcot has hotpot udon noodles that have gotten good reviews

I always get the duck ramen at Morimoto Asia. This upcoming trip, we're going to try going almost completely counter service and it looks like they have that or something like that at the Morimoto Asia street food counter outside the restaurant so I'm definitely going to check it out.

The beef ramen at the noodle kiosk was not good. It was like drinking a bowl of soy sauce. Do not recommend

Thanks for all …this will help for our traditional family holiday trip.
Especially helpful tip about search on MDE
and the Ramen Rumble … need to search for dates!

Give Kids the WorldBenefit
No dates for R R #6 in 2024

A0072B2A-B09D-4394-842D-B122106684A3.png64F3743B-02C2-48B2-97CD-50FBB14CADBF.png

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter