Random: hair that is sticky when wet HELP

If you are willing to pay out of pocket, you can do a virtual dermatologist visit. I had to do this early in the pandemic. The doctor was able to prescribe what I needed and was just like a normal visit.

Back in June I got the coronavirus. Actually my whole family got it at the same time, my husband passed away from it in June at the age of 60, that is a tragedy I do not wish to talk about in detail, but said all that to say this, I went rounds with the virus for months. I had a severe headache and head sweats for months. My head sweat profusely like something I never experienced before, as if I was sweating off a fever but never coming to the end of it. Fast forward to today, I have made it through the virus with the grace of God but now the back of my head ( my hair ) stays damp all the time. Not sure who I could go see about it or even if there is anything that could be done for it. It is the oddest thing, I can wash my hair , dry it and it will be dry for a minute or two and then the back of my hair will remain damp as if I am continuously sweating just in the back of my head?? Your post really brought it to my attention. Once you find an answer to your problem please post and let me know what solution you came up with. As for smell , I don't know if the back of my hair smells or not as I now live alone. Thanks and God speed.
I’m so sorry for your loss

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter