Random Question for School Project

ChickenCarlos

<font color=darkorchid>"Shift yer cargo dearie, sh
So i am in a budget & financing class, and we have to make up a fake business then do the accounting for a year, blah blah blah, ANYWAYS the location of my business, is in Garden Walk in Anaheim, does anybody know roughly the price range to rent a building or spot at Garden Walk??? any help or suggestions would really help:worship:

I just looked on the Garden Walk site & found these 2 email address for the Leasing Dept, maybe they can help you?

kpohlen@related.com
wdauber@related.com

Good choice...I LOVE Garden Walk....we stay in the Peacock Suites just around the corner, so spend a lot of time there for dinner!:thumbsup2

Well it went bankrupt so I'd make them a low offer.

Really?? so non of those restaurants and shops are open anymore??

Really?? so non of those restaurants and shops are open anymore??

They are. Though some have failed and some of them replaced.

I don't know the details but the place may of been forclosed on maybe during the middle of the summer. The auction was stopped though. There was a lot of speculation at the time that Disney would buy it.

Well it went bankrupt so I'd make them a low offer.

This makes me sad... I love that place :(

THat being said I think rent could be real low for your assignment carlos :) Just try not to make it a bar or you will be drinking your profits and have to put "Drunken Disboarding" into your annual budget HAHAHAHA :goodvibes

i wish my teacher would let me do a bar, but i am doing a indoor skydiving.

I just looked on the Garden Walk site & found these 2 email address for the Leasing Dept, maybe they can help you?

kpohlen@related.com
wdauber@related.com

Good choice...I LOVE Garden Walk....we stay in the Peacock Suites just around the corner, so spend a lot of time there for dinner!:thumbsup2

Damn, 2 days and still no reply, what is taking them so long, i wish they had a phone number, thanks for the info though.

thanks Tink, if i dont hear an answer by tomorrow i will have to do that, but whats up with those rates?? is that by sq.ft or something??

This is the phone number listed in their Guest Services web page, maybe they can tranfer you to the leasing dept??

So what is the course you are doing?

thanks Tink, if i dont hear an answer by tomorrow i will have to do that, but whats up with those rates?? is that by sq.ft or something??

I'm guessing they are, but some are kind of wierd I clicked at a few and one gives a different price when you clicked through some clearly state $/sf. It cool that they have a map to see the location. You might be able to interpolate for a very accurate rental price.

Then again you could probably look up the details from when the bank wanted to auction and find out what the debt owed was and assume you could of bought the whole building for that. Then make profit of the other business while paying the low rate loan you could of got through the bank the holds that loan for the debt ridden Garden Walk business. You space could be almost free.

it is a budget and financing class, and we have to make a fake business, and do the accounting for a year, but we have to get every price for everything down to the last screw! it is super time consuming.

Running a business is not an easy thing to do. Not for the feint hearted!
So do you end up with a degree or something when you are finished the course?
I would like study something, but I just dont have the time, I work fulltime as an Office Manager- I do everything except the payroll & the scheduling. After work I go to the gym, go home, cook dinner, tidy up, then I am ready for bed!!

I will get a degree next semester in Resort & Lodging management, to go along with my bachelor degree in multimedia arts:confused3

By the way an Art degree is worthless. LOL

I will get a degree next semester in Resort & Lodging management, to go along with my bachelor degree in multimedia arts:confused3

By the way an Art degree is worthless. LOL

Is this why you are back at it, or did you do the two courses together?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter