Random Thread & The Continuation Of The Mysteriously Closed Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not quite sure how a sequel will work, as AVPM has everything all the way up unto the end of Book 7.

"Hogwarts goes to Harry, my chocolate factory goes to Charlie, and Toontown goes to the toons!"

Not only that but... Pretty much all the characters die... Well, most of the main characters survive, and there are characters who didn't appear, but still.

I'm excited for A Very Potter Sequel :goodvibes

Switching topics: Has anyone ever tried a Sea Band? They're these wristbands with a small plastic button on the inside, and the button is supposed to target a pressure point on the inside of your wrist to help with nausea. My dad bought a few and they feel kind of funny, but I think they work [they did help my headache]. They also seem kind of small, but they're supposed to be snug, so I'm not sure if they're meant to be like that.

DelimmaDelimmaDelimma

So I liked the D&B disney purses a few months ago, then I thought they weren't that cute.
But now they came out with a crossover bag and I am IN LOVE.
I LOVE crossover bags and it's so ridiculously cute.
But it's $155. :faint: I've never paid that much for anything.
The most I have ever paid for a purse was $20. I just don't know if it's worth that much.

DelimmaDelimmaDelimma

So I liked the D&B disney purses a few months ago, then I thought they weren't that cute.
But now they came out with a crossover bag and I am IN LOVE.
I LOVE crossover bags and it's so ridiculously cute.
But it's $155. :faint: I've never paid that much for anything.
The most I have ever paid for a purse was $20. I just don't know if it's worth that much.

omg ikr! their soo cute! :cutie: but i wouldnt pay that much either

omg ikr! their soo cute! :cutie: but i wouldnt pay that much either

That's the delimma. My mom says to buy it because you shouldn't get it off ebay because they could be knock-offs (and they're even more expensive), and I've been saving my money to buy what I want at WDW. But, I have never paid for a designer purse because I thought it was a ridiculous way to spend money, and I can hardly bring myself to think about spending so much on ONE purse.

I could buy a cartload of stuff at WDW for that.

But I do want to splurge and I don't want to come home regretting not getting it.

That's the delimma. My mom says to buy it because you shouldn't get it off ebay because they could be knock-offs (and they're even more expensive), and I've been saving my money to buy what I want at WDW. But, I have never paid for a designer purse because I thought it was a ridiculous way to spend money, and I can hardly bring myself to think about spending so much on ONE purse.

I could buy a cartload of stuff at WDW for that.

But I do want to splurge and I don't want to come home regretting not getting it.

:sad2: Thats a tough decision. I hateeee making decisions. just go with what will be better in the long run

I want a video game where you play as a plum. I don't know what would happen in said game, but it'd be hilarious.

:sad2: Thats a tough decision. I hateeee making decisions. just go with what will be better in the long run

Lol, tell me about it.
I'm just gonna go on our trip and wait until the last day.
I'll see how much money I have and make a decision there, that way I can buy the other things I want and if I don't have enough money, then I don't have enough money.

Wooh, got Charlie St. Cloud book in the mail today.
I'm taking it to read on the way to WDW, but I want to read it now.
It looks so good. :yay:

Lol, tell me about it.
I'm just gonna go on our trip and wait until the last day.
I'll see how much money I have and make a decision there, that way I can buy the other things I want and if I don't have enough money, then I don't have enough money.

Wooh, got Charlie St. Cloud book in the mail today.
I'm taking it to read on the way to WDW, but I want to read it now.
It looks so good. :yay:

you could always make more money, just saying :rolleyes:

when r u going to DISNEY!?

I'm a tightwad, and I don't have a job so most of my money is coming from a weekly allowance. Plus I'm saving for my own solo WDW trip. Idk, money is a difficult situation for me. I'm always saving it.

I'm going this summer, I won't give out specific dates, sorry. :goodvibes

...what would happen if Cinderella Castle burned down?...

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Movie: giving false hope to Harry and Hermione shippers since 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter