Random Thread & The Interchangeable Inside Joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lcv0ud7uv91qac9vho1_500.jpg

yduifhukafhy7iau i wish i could be as pretty as this.

Among the best-known graduates of Harvard University are American political leaders John Hancock, John Adams, John Quincy Adams, Rutherford B. Hayes, Theodore Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy, Al Gore, George W. Bush and Barack Obama, Canadian Governor General David Lloyd Johnston, Canadian Prime Ministers Mackenzie King and Pierre Trudeau, Canadian political leader Michael Ignatieff, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Shaun Donovan, religious leader, businessman & philanthropist Aga Khan IV, philanthropist Huntington Hartford, Peruvian President Alejandro Toledo, Mexican President Felipe Calderón,[138] UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, philosopher Henry David Thoreau and authors Carl Sagan, Ralph Waldo Emerson and William S. Burroughs, educator Harlan Hanson, poets Wallace Stevens, T. S. Eliot and E. E. Cummings, conductor Leonard Bernstein, cellist Yo Yo Ma, comedian and television show host and writer Conan O'Brien, actors Jack Lemmon, Natalie Portman, Mira Sorvino, Tatyana Ali, Elisabeth Shue, Rashida Jones, Matt Damon and Tommy Lee Jones, film directors Darren Aronofsky, Mira Nair, Whit Stillman, and Terrence Malick, Brian Graden - the former President of Programming at MTV, VH1, CMT, and the LGBT channel, Logo, which he assisted in launching. Architect Philip Johnson, guitarist Tom Morello, singer Rivers Cuomo, musician, producer and composer Ryan Leslie, unabomber Ted Kaczynski, programmer and activist Richard Stallman and civil rights leader W. E. B. DuBois.

Among its most famous current faculty members are biologist E. O. Wilson, cognitive scientist Steven Pinker, physicists Lisa Randall and Roy Glauber, chemists Elias Corey, Dudley R. Herschbach and George M. Whitesides, Shakespeare scholar Stephen Greenblatt, writer Louis Menand, critic Helen Vendler, historian Niall Ferguson, economists Amartya Sen, N. Gregory Mankiw, Robert Barro, Stephen A. Marglin, Don M. Wilson III and Martin Feldstein, political philosophers Harvey Mansfield and Michael Sandel, political scientists Robert Putnam, Joseph Nye, and Stanley Hoffmann, scholar/composers Robert Levin and Bernard Rands, and sociolinguist Anne Harper Charity Hudley.

Seventy-five Nobel Prize winners are affiliated with the university. Since 1974, 19 Nobel Prize winners and 15 winners of the American literary award, the Pulitzer Prize, have served on the Harvard faculty.

REASONS FOR GOING TO HARVARD.
SNM.

Just completed Epic Mickey. The ending was happy, so I assume i've done good. I'm not too sure really.

Ending might mean a sequel. I hope so. I wish there was a Frontierland themed area... Then they could of used Song of the South as one of the projection things. They used Sleeping Beauty and Fantasia as a couple of them. Oh! I wish they didn't repeat some cartoons for the projectors. They had some which were in parts such as Steamboat Willie, or Plutopia. There's a whole bunch of cartoons they could use. Why repeat some?

Total BLAM on Phineas & Ferb atm.

It's because of the humidity!

OMG! Must have! Must tell my aunt to get some for me! I totally forgot to ask D-:

Sunday morning, overnight rain or sleet, perhaps light snow for a time, clearing away southwards. Thereafter, mainly dry and brighter but staying cold with frosts and freezing fog patches possible.

OH HELL YEAH ITS GONNA SNOW ON MY BIRTHDAY, WINNN!!

its NEVER snowed on my birthday before, EVER.

I'm a bit sick.

Tomorrow we're having another Thanksgiving sorta thing and I'll probably be too sick to enjoy it. Because the universe hates me.

How dare you say it's nothing to me, baby you're the only light I ever saw.
I make the most of all this sadness.
You be a *DIS-innapropriate word* because you can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter