Rare Find in Animal Kingdom Today

magiclives

Earning My Ears
I don’t usually post, I’m more of a lurker, but I had to post what happened to us this afternoon in Animal Kingdom.

We are in the final day of our 12 day trip. It has been a great trip. We have pretty much walked on everything. The only FastPass we have had to use the entire trip was on TSM. We went to the Halloween Party on Tuesday and that was great. Again everything was walk-on and we left with about 10 pounds of candy. But, the highlight of the trip for me was this afternoon. We were walking on the Pangani Forest Expedition Trail and ran into Joe Rohde. He was walking with some Imagineers, explaining some changes he wanted. No one seemed to recognize him, but I went up to him and shook his hand and said nice to meet you. He asked us if we were all having a good time and then went on his way. Of course we didn’t have a camera with us, but it was really cool.

I don’t usually post, I’m more of a lurker, but I had to post what happened to us this afternoon in Animal Kingdom.

We are in the final day of our 12 day trip. It has been a great trip. We have pretty much walked on everything. The only FastPass we have had to use the entire trip was on TSM. We went to the Halloween Party on Tuesday and that was great. Again everything was walk-on and we left with about 10 pounds of candy. But, the highlight of the trip for me was this afternoon. We were walking on the Pangani Forest Expedition Trail and ran into Joe Rohde. He was walking with some Imagineers, explaining some changes he wanted. No one seemed to recognize him, but I went up to him and shook his hand and said nice to meet you. He asked us if we were all having a good time and then went on his way. Of course we didn’t have a camera with us, but it was really cool.

That is awesome. I don't think I would have recognized him while at the park either. Thank goodness it wasn't me, I would have trapped the poor man talking about the need for more villian activities, like meals, shows, resort and rides.

I thought it was him and when I saw the earings, I was sure :)

That's so how I would know!! That super cool, that man is like, AWESOME!!

And then I'd want to ask him about his earrings.. Actually, I'd want to talk to him for hours...

waaaiit...

with all of Disney's dress codes... how's he get by with earrings like that?! Just wonderin'!! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter