Rate the Profile above you!

10/10 That VMK video is hilarious, and the Space Shop is "off the hook"! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Also the old man is a liar!

I'm also rating because I added a new video I want people to see, and for those who enjoy my hospital stories, Friday was a funny day at work, for me anyway, so i blogged!

-Stacey

8/10 Nice colors and layout, but for some reason I could not hear your videos and they are very small.

Mine is redone for Valentines day!

-Stacey

That girl was AMAZING! I mean AMAZING. Just for that I am going to give you 10/10. I saw that movie and she got all of those notes. WOW!

10/10

Impressive and easy to read unlike most of the others! (no offense to anyone) 9.5/10

10/10 Penny. My daughter was singing along with your video of the week. I on the other hand was quite surprised, I didn't know Hayden Panettiere sang! Very cool. Anyway great page as always.

-Stacey

I like yours! 9/10.

I just edited mine, it is not as good as the other ones I have done but it is good.;)

Bump for the thread!
yellowtink, you don't seem to have done anything to yours.:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter