RCCL Gift Cards for OBC?

robinb

DIS veteran
ETA: Nevermind. RCCL gift cards can't be used for OBC, only for NEW sailings directly through RCCL. Oh well.

Has anyone purchased RCCL gift cards for OBC? I am a moderately experienced gift card churner for Disney gift cards and I see that Paypal Digital Gifts offers RCCL gift cards. I would probably use the cards to pay for gratuities and drinks on board.

It could also be great if I could use them for VOOM and advance purchase drink packages, but I don't think I can.

FWIW, we sail in about 4 weeks.

that sucks. when we sail DCL the kids got gift cards from grandma. we added it as OBC and they used it for smoothies and such.
i guess not this trip

that sucks. when we sail DCL the kids got gift cards from grandma. we added it as OBC and they used it for smoothies and such.
i guess not this trip
While RCL gift cards cannot be used for anything other than original bookings, you can (or grandma can) purchase gift certificates through RCL's Gifts and Gear that can be used for OBC. Our kids buy them for us for birthdays, anniversary, etc. (we're easy to shop for :))and we use them to buy OBC. You just have to redeem them prior to sailing.
https://www.royalcaribbeancertificates.com/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter