RCCL website...

Madame

DIS Veteran
I've visited this site several times over the past 4 years and every time I give up in frustration.

Our situation is a little more complex as I'm looking for 2 connecting interior rooms. Every time I try change the stateroom, input info for the 2nd stateroom (or do anything really) it kicks me back to the main booking page! I honestly am ready to pull out my hair. I prefer online with a visual to calling someone. Is this just me or is the site this glitch ridden for everyone?

Royal Caribbean and Celebrity have hilariously bad websites, and yes, glitches that literally *prevent you from giving the company money* are common.

If you have a Costco membership it might be worth going through their site instead (you still don't have to talk to anyone).

I've never encountered that specific problem but it is a PITA when you're looking for connecting rooms. I usually look at the deck plans, figure out which rooms I'm interested in and call with the dedk plans in front of me.

If you look at the UK Royal site they list more available cabins than the US site. I will sometimes look there first to see if the cabins I want are available.

Last edited:
The site is hateful. I booked connecting rooms. So you choose you want 2 rooms and then the categories of the rooms you want... look at the deck plans first to verify. The website spits out 2 random rooms. Click that you want to change. Then click the deck level where the rooms are that you want.... very important to put the proper deck.... then enter the cabin number. Then you have to choose that cabin number from the list that pops up below. Repeat for second cabin. If you have the wrong deck number it comes up not available even if the cabin you entered is available. It booted me out a couple of times too... randomly. The IT people really need to be replaced Lol

Using iPad I had nothing but issues, worked fine on desktop.

Downloaded. Firefox app/browser for IPad and now working well!

The site is hateful. I booked connecting rooms. So you choose you want 2 rooms and then the categories of the rooms you want... look at the deck plans first to verify. The website spits out 2 random rooms. Click that you want to change. Then click the deck level where the rooms are that you want.... very important to put the proper deck.... then enter the cabin number. Then you have to choose that cabin number from the list that pops up below. Repeat for second cabin. If you have the wrong deck number it comes up not available even if the cabin you entered is available. It booted me out a couple of times too... randomly. The IT people really need to be replaced Lol
Yes I wanted connecting room service and after jumping through all those hoops you described it booted me out at the last second. I was using safari on iPhone. Used Chrome on iPhone and it all went smoothly.

I dislike RCI's website passionately, so I have done almost all my business through the phone--which has been a much more pleasant experience. They are available 24/7 and it's clear the call center is in the US--every person who has helped me has been clear, easy to understand, and very friendly. I am definitely one of those who hates to talk on the phone and would much rather do it all online, but each experience on the phone has been wonderful and they take care of everything. This has been especially helpful considering we're on the Oasis and the whole business of pre-booking all our dining and shows was a bit overwhelming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter