RCI and DVC

vladimir10

Mouseketeer
Got a question about RCI getting a DVC reservation. I have a friend who has one through her Father's RCI, was given a code of dv01 for Animal Kingdom Villas 1 bedroom. Anyway to know if Jambo or Kidani? I did some searching, but came up blank. Thanks!

Don't know the answer but someone needs to call someone to find out because you need to know which building to check into.

Got a question about RCI getting a DVC reservation. I have a friend who has one through her Father's RCI, was given a code of dv01 for Animal Kingdom Villas 1 bedroom. Anyway to know if Jambo or Kidani? I did some searching, but came up blank. Thanks!
No way to know as it's all 1 resort. Also no way to know Savannah view or standard or for a 2 BR, dedicated or not. Usually it's Kidani and often Standard but not uncommonly Savannah view. Simply looking for 1 option is a mistake in my opinion if one wants to match. The only way a single option makes sense is trying to match something one or someone else already has. Through RCI weeks you can often tell from the code what it is, with RCI points it's not the same and by the time you find out, they'd be past their 24 hr cancelation policy.

Once she has the reservation in her hands, there should be a telephone number to call Member Services. They should be able to give her more information.

This was helpful for me as my parents were able to get a 1bdrm AKV for presidents week (and I got to cancel the studio I had booked for them and save my points!) but we do need to find out which building it is since we wanted to try to be close or as close as possible and I have Kidani 2 bdrm booked!

This was helpful for me as my parents were able to get a 1bdrm AKV for presidents week (and I got to cancel the studio I had booked for them and save my points!) but we do need to find out which building it is since we wanted to try to be close or as close as possible and I have Kidani 2 bdrm booked!
Unless RCI has changed it, the phone number should be on the confirmation for RCI weeks along with enough into to figure out the view anyway. For RCI points, you'll have to call RCI to get the number then call DVC, I think they get the info from RCI on Tuesday still assuming it wasn't confirmed to close in time, say the day before. Either way you'll have to call to get the DVC conf #.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter