RCL 2018 Itineraries

racefans44

Mouseketeer
I am patiently awaiting Royal Caribbean's 2018 itineraries for Alaska and other summer sailings. Anyone else planning on going summer 2018?

I am patiently awaiting Royal Caribbean's 2018 itineraries for Alaska and other summer sailings. Anyone else planning on going summer 2018?
I am strongly considering it. Been checking every other day. I wonder when the dates will be released

We are from Australia and looking at doing 12 night Med Greek Isl cruise out of Barcelona - patiently awaiting for dates from April onwards. We have completed Disney Cruise - Western Carribean on The Fantasy and Carnival Spirit South Pacific Isls so would luv to do the Mediterranean and visit Paris (Disneyland Paris) and Amalfi Coast on our travels.

Seriously considering RCl for the first time for June 2018. Interested in Bermuda out of NY/NJ area.

I saw that dates will be out in March.

Currently have a reservation on Disney Magic from Rome to Barcelona for our first Disney and Europe cruise ever. However, considering the price, I'm considering sticking with RCCl especially if Symphony of the Seas cruises out of Barcelona next year...

I believe that the itineraries are slowly released in March.

There was a schedule on Cruise Critic that had the roll-out starting the week of March 6. I believe that was the year-round Caribbean cruises. Once they start, they usually release in 2 week intervals

There was a schedule on Cruise Critic that had the roll-out starting the week of March 6. I believe that was the year-round Caribbean cruises. Once they start, they usually release in 2 week intervals

Europe I and year around Caribbean the Week of March 6...

Currently have a reservation on Disney Magic from Rome to Barcelona for our first Disney and Europe cruise ever. However, considering the price, I'm considering sticking with RCCl especially if Symphony of the Seas cruises out of Barcelona next year...

We did RCI for our Ultimate Scandinavia/Russia cruise last July. It was amazing! The European cruises are so port intensive (and you are exhausted) that I would never spend the money for DCL to Europe. I checked the DCL summer 2018 prices to Europe and the itineraries didn't wow me...not that I'd go with them to Europe. I'm waiting for RCI - hoping for a northern Norway or possible Med. We love the Oasis class ships so if Symphony is sailing in Europe, we're in!

The rest of the 2018-2019 deployment:
Week of March 6, 2017 - Europe (Phase I), Year-Round Caribbean, & Bahamas
Week of March 13, 2017 - Alaska & Cruisetours
Week of March 20, 2017 - Europe (Phase II)
Week of March 27, 2017 - Northeast & Seasonal Caribbean
Week of April 3, 2017 - Australia & Singapore
Week of April 24, 2017 China

We have a western Caribbean booked for next April and I'm hoping to get hubby onboard (pardon the pun ) for a Med cruise next fall.

We did RCI for our Ultimate Scandinavia/Russia cruise last July. It was amazing! The European cruises are so port intensive (and you are exhausted) that I would never spend the money for DCL to Europe. I checked the DCL summer 2018 prices to Europe and the itineraries didn't wow me...not that I'd go with them to Europe. I'm waiting for RCI - hoping for a northern Norway or possible Med. We love the Oasis class ships so if Symphony is sailing in Europe, we're in!

I hear you re: Disney in Europe, but I always wanted to do a Disney Cruise and my wife has really no interest in the Caribbean. I will be taking a long look at the itineraries and pricing when RCCL starts their release next week. However, I have to say that the Rome to Barcelona trip, with a few days on each end for touring, makes a great 2 week vacation!

Alaska is great! Be sure to get up in the air if you can - seaplane or helicopter. If you're doing excursions on your own book early. Are you doing an inside passage cruise?

Europe should be loaded today about 1 EDT. The website might be a bit wonky at first though so keep trying or call for pricing.

I called this afternoon as not all the Europe prices have been posted.

Currently we have the August 2018 7 night Northern Europe cruise booked on the Disney Magic. For three in a 5A balcony it is $10,317 (or with current exchange rate $13,753 Canadian).

I can get a Junior Suite on Serenade of the Seas same month/same itinerary for $8,950 Canadian (RCCL has Canadian pricing). If we wanted to really splurge we could do a Concierge Grand Suite for $10,294 Canadian which is still cheaper than our 5A on the Magic.

My loyalty to the Mouse in this case will probably be swayed :)

Alaska is great! Be sure to get up in the air if you can - seaplane or helicopter. If you're doing excursions on your own book early. Are you doing an inside passage cruise?

We are doing the passage that includes Tracy Arm Fjord, Ketchikan, Skagway, and Victoria, British Columbia.

We are doing the passage that includes Tracy Arm Fjord, Ketchikan, Skagway, and Victoria, British Columbia.

All Alaska itineraries sail the "Inside Passage". If she is referring to the part between Vancouver Island and the mainland, typical your itinerary (round trip from Seattle) sails on the ocean side of Vancouver, which is all ocean, no scenery.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter