? re transportation at VWL

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Do the buses from WL to AK and MGM get shared with GF and Polynesian still? And if so, has anyone used this as an alternate means (vs. boat) to get to MK? That is, I would think that if you're staying at the villas, you might consider going to the bus stop and getting on whichever bus comes first-MGM or AK, then just get off at Poly or GF and take the monorail to MK. Anyone done this? It would seem like a good way to see another resort for a change. And if anyone did this, did it take significantly longer than the walk to the boat, wait for the boat, then take the ride to the MK? Or did it take about the same length of time?

I will say that most of the buses aat WL are shared by the Poly and GF, but I did notice that during the morning there are some direct buses to the parks from the resort. So, if that's what you are planning to do, just make sure the bus is going to the other resorts and not directly to the parks.

The boat ride to the MK from VWL has been great for us......the only delay has been when to boat goes to the Ft Wilderness campground after pick up at WL. It just adds a bit more time.

We were there early March and the buses were still shared for AK and MGM......the poly and GF have the monorail for epcot so they don't share that bus with the WL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter