READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDIT:
We are staying at a resort. And I just found the hours on a calendar on Disney Web Site. So, we can get into park at 8am using magic hours because we are staying at the resort, right? So, maybe we don't have to get there at 6am?????? Say we don't!
Morning EMHs at Hollywood Studios have been moved to evening EMH through the end of March. So keep an eye on the calendar to see if that continues for April.

Related to RotR: Fast Passes for MMRR released!!!
Thanks for the heads up! Going with my family in March and didn't get MFSR FP when they came out. People are changing their FP plans to accommodate MMRR FP, so I was able to get an 11:25 MFSR! If you've been out of luck so far, check your HS day!

Now, if only we can get a low BG for RotR, we'll be good. Only in the park until about 3, then we have to catch our flight! Also have a 1:25 Savi's.

So I have been randomly looking at wait times for Millennium and it looks like the waits aren't too bad later in the day. So that might be an option instead of rope drop.
If you are going when MFSR has FP+ than expect standby wait times to significantly increase over what they are today without it. You should monitor the wait times after it has been added to see what it will be like then.

And just made an announcement that it went back down. Don’t know what to do with my kids. It is freezing where we are standing.

It looks like its 80+ degrees in Orlando right now and it's freezing where you're standing!? Do we need to bring layers and warm clothing for the RotR queue???

So I have been randomly looking at wait times for Millennium and it looks like the waits aren't too bad later in the day. So that might be an option instead of rope drop.
That's precisely what I did on Tues. I had a Star Tours FP at 8am, so had no plans to RD. Went to MFSR later in the afternoon, and only waited 30ish minutes.

Sayhello

It looks like its 80+ degrees in Orlando right now and it's freezing where you're standing!? Do we need to bring layers and warm clothing for the RotR queue???

I recall there being a few spots in the line where the air conditioning was on the overzealous side. It's not so bad if the line is moving, but if line gets stopped while you're in one of those spots, that would not be great.

They were in the room right before the start and as soon as I walked in I realized why they said it was cold. I kept a lightweight sweatshirt on while in line because some areas were a tad chilly. But that’s an issue in restaurants too.

OMG seriously??? Wow, I would have been freaking out. Good thing you had a backup option. Sheesh.

Haha, yes, I was freaking out for about a minute. We got to ride on Sunday but the rest of our party didn't get up early enough with us so I was feeling the pressure to get them on today. It all worked out, though! They got on after being in line for about 2 hours due to the mid morning down time. I haven't ridden yet but have a rider swap pass so will ride if I feel lucky braving that line after downtime. Now I just have to fix my screen...

Those of you who deleted the app and re-downloaded it to try and fix issues, did it take a while for your FP/ADRs to show up again? They’re on the website so I’m not worried they’re deleted, but all that shows up in my plans is our resort now.

Those of you who deleted the app and re-downloaded it to try and fix issues, did it take a while for your FP/ADRs to show up again? They’re on the website so I’m not worried they’re deleted, but all that shows up in my plans is our resort now.
Mine showed back up when I first opened it. But you should be fine, deleting the app has nothing to do with the actual content.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter