READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so sorry. ☹ I gotta say I’m feeling pretty panicked at having planned this trip. Bringing kids and nephews - 10 of us total - from Maryland and it was everyone’s Xmas present. They are all total Star Wars fans, and we are just going to be there for one day. They are still very excited to see the rest of Galaxy’s Edge, but we will all be hugely sad if we don’t get to ride RoTR.
I feel the same. But the least that will happen is Smugglers Run and exploring GE! At least, that’s what I keep telling myself.

Hi im heading to Disney World in early Feb - my first trip there :) just wanted to ask a question... when
multiple people are trying for boarding groups - do they mean they are all logged on to the same MDE account?
or are they trying using their own MDE accounts but having everyone linked? What i mean is... should both my husband
and I be trying for a boarding group through my MDE account or should he get his own and link me? sorry if this is a dumb
question :)

I've read this and the previous thread, so sorry if i missed it, but has there ever been a report of having your backup called then the ride going down and closing for the night?
Would they issue your party a FP or due to being a back up no compensation even if your were paged?

Also would a Tokyo Disney /Sea lottery system work instead of the previous methods implemented? Enter the park when you want, click on the app and roll the dice.

Hi im heading to Disney World in early Feb - my first trip there :) just wanted to ask a question... when
multiple people are trying for boarding groups - do they mean they are all logged on to the same MDE account?
or are they trying using their own MDE accounts but having everyone linked? What i mean is... should both my husband
and I be trying for a boarding group through my MDE account or should he get his own and link me? sorry if this is a dumb
question :)
either way is fine. We have done it by using my MDE account and both my kid and I trying to get a bg

I've read this and the previous thread, so sorry if i missed it, but has there ever been a report of having your backup called then the ride going down and closing for the night?
Would they issue your party a FP or due to being a back up no compensation even if your were paged?

Also would a Tokyo Disney /Sea lottery system work instead of the previous methods implemented? Enter the park when you want, click on the app and roll the dice.
if the ride goes down during backup bg there is no compensation

I am grateful that we were able to ride in Dec before all this madness. I hope it works itself out as the crowds dissipate. While I loved not having to wait in a line, being a rope-dropper who loves the early morning relative quietness, I don't like what this all-at-once VQ system does to the rope drop experience. I would hate to see this turn into a SOP for new rides and be implemented in all parks.

if the ride goes down during backup bg there is no compensation
What if you’re in the regular group boarding? I know maybe not usually but the ride HS been down for like 4+ hours in total, so is it worth trying to get a pass

What if you’re in the regular group boarding? I know maybe not usually but the ride HS been down for like 4+ hours in total, so is it worth trying to get a pass
if you're in the regular bg they have issued a fp like return for the same day. I don't think we have had any reports of people getting a fp to return the next day since the new system took place mid Dec

Although I am disappointed that I will not ride today, I was lucky that I had the opportunity to do other things.
For those of you that were granted higher number boarding passes, it must be so difficult for you with all the malfunctions because
it keeps you tied to the park, not knowing what to do. I hope after being there all day everyone gets their chance to experience RoR.

Although I am disappointed that I will not ride today, I was lucky that I had the opportunity to do other things.
For those of you that were granted higher number boarding passes, it must be so difficult for you with all the malfunctions because
it keeps you tied to the park, not knowing what to do. I hope after being there all day everyone gets their chance to experience RoR.

you are not tied to the park. You can go elsewhere and wait for your group to be called.

I got a notification about 15 minutes ago saying they won’t be able to accommodate my boarding group (119) today! I’d be lying to say I’m not bitterly disappointed!
Any compensation offered yet or does that come separately? Sorry for your luck.

I got a notification about 15 minutes ago saying they won’t be able to accommodate my boarding group (119) today! I’d be lying to say I’m not bitterly disappointed!

Wow, sorry to hear this today. This must be the first time not even the regular BG will be reached during park hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter