READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What time did you get there today? Did they open the park any earlier? Are you staying on property?
They've been opening the park early everyday since RotR opened. Look at post one for the chart to give you a better understanding

Got boarding group 60 this morning.

5:45am - left AS Music. Drove our rental over.
6am - parked in the lot
6:22am - Park opened.
6:40am - Tapped in!

Went over to the TOT area and sat in the benches where the food stands are.

7am hit and all 4 us went with going with our AT&T cellular instead of WiFi. My son was able to get in first.

It only took you 18 minutes to get into the park? I saw photos with massive crowds and it is making me anxious as a first timer! Did you have many people infront of you?

What time did you get there today? Did they open the park any earlier? Are you staying on property?

1. I arrived at security at about 6:30.
2. I do not know what time the turnstiles opened. They were already opened when I arrived. It took about 10 minutes to get through security and through the tapstyles.
3. I am staying at the Dolphin, and took the boat over each morning.

If I could give people two pieces of advice, it would be these:

1) stay to the right once you get through security. It really does move faster!

2). Please, please, please either keep your party together or plan to meet them inside the park. The number of people shoving through the crowd to join their party was really annoying!

Understood. I meant this am Hours are 7-8. Did they open it earlier than 7?
They allow people into the park prior to the official park opening time. Usually 25-45 minutes prior depending on crowds. No rides are open. Exactly at official park opening time the app will allow people to start booking BG’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter