READ POST 1 & 2 FIRST-Rise of the Resistance Boarding Group Planning and Information-*No Spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn’t say how much time is available though. It gives error messages and says not so fast! When you try to join. The app is all kinds of messed up right now for the dining reservations today. We walked over to Ogas after riding and they told us no walk ups today.
Disney issued a statement internally saying they are aware of the issues and asking CM to stay off the application to make reservations while they fix it

Managed to get my parents a backup group 104. They probably won’t stay long enough to get to ride. It stinks that a glitch cost them being able to ride. I’m really disappointed in how Disney handles these things.

So were you and your kids trying on different devices? Or did the system only recognize your kids as having park reservations?
Kids were still sleeping...I was the only one trying. They got BG 59 and they added my wife and I to 59 as well. We got our notice to board at 2:00 and were off the ride at 2:45

Kids were still sleeping...I was the only one trying. They got BG 59 and they added my wife and I to 59 as well. We got our notice to board at 2:00 and were off the ride at 2:45
Great that it all worked out for you today!

Do you all have the same type of tickets or maybe you and your wife have APs?

Dave

We had until 11:10 and we were called around 10:10 and the two people in my group who got in (I didn’t because it said I didn’t have a reservation) didn’t get a push notification that it was our time until 10:25. We got to the park basically right at 11:10 and we rode and were off around 11:45.

I don't trust the push notifications & keep checking every so often what groups are boarding. It seems sometimes they show up & sometimes they don't.

So I am hoping to understand the differences between those of you I quoted. Did you have:

1. One person in your party trying trying to secure a boarding group for everyone in your party this morning?

OR

2. Multiple people in your party trying to secure a boarding group for everyone in your party this morning?

Thanks!

It's just me and my mom, she's not great with the tech, so it was just me trying.

Great that it all worked out for you today!

Do you all have the same type of tickets or maybe you and your wife have APs?

Dave
No we just have regular tickets. Purchased them at the same time and made park reservations At the same time. The CM that added my wife and I said they had quite a few issues with situations similar to ours.

So something in the announcement made me think that you cannot t try to get a second pass at 2 if you’ve already gone. Does anyone know if that’s true?

Managed to get my parents a backup group 104. They probably won’t stay long enough to get to ride. It stinks that a glitch cost them being able to ride. I’m really disappointed in how Disney handles these things.
Did your parents get to ride?

So I am hoping to understand the differences between those of you I quoted. Did you have:

1. One person in your party trying trying to secure a boarding group for everyone in your party this morning?

OR

2. Multiple people in your party trying to secure a boarding group for everyone in your party this morning?

Thanks!
Single person securing a BG for 2 people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter