~ Real Housewives Of NewYorkCity ~

momrek06

DIS Veteran
Tonight on BRAVO!!! :happytv:

'Real Housewives of NYC' Are Really Clueless
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

'The Real Housewives of NYC' reality show stars have indeed lost touch with reality. The "Real Housewives of New York City" are living in la la land.

The second season of their hit reality show premieres tonight on Bravo, and if the conversations we had with the stars of the show last week are any indication, the ladies are going to have a hard time navigating the country's new economic realities.

"What was hard for me was giving up my live-in maid five days a week," housewife Ramona Singer moaned.

"I'm miss buying my tiaras," Countess Luann De Lesseps admitted.

But at least housewife Alex McCord is ready to pitch in and get the country back on its feet. Kind of.

"It's important to go out to dinner," she offered.

We're going to have to keep watching "Real Housewives" on Tuesday nights, just to see how long the ladies last.

Thanks for starting this thread! :thumbsup2

The premiere is at 11:00p tonight and then it will go back to 10:00p after this week.

So we get a double whammy of Housewives tonight....the finale of OC and the premiere of NYC! :cool1:

Thanks for starting this thread! :thumbsup2

The premiere is at 11:00p tonight and then it will go back to 10:00p after this week.

So we get a double wammy of Housewives tonight....the finale of OC and the premiere of NYC! :cool1:

:dance3: beattyfamily is in da house!!! :dance3:

YEAH!!! Here in CA, I get OC Housewives @7pm and NY Housewives @8pm!!! :happytv:

Def a double whammy!!! :lmao:

Hey, thanks for the welcome! :wave2:

From the previews, looks like there's some major cat fights going on this season. I'm not feeling the love. :)

:banana:

YIPPEE!! I miss those NYC Ladies the most-they hang out in better places than the Califonia Gals-and their kids are WAY better behaved!;)

I went to bed at the halfway point............did anything exciting happen?
I was tired of listening to Bethanny's LOUD mouth!!!:sad2:

So what does everyone think about what Jill said to the reporter? I thought the drinking part was kind of bad--even though in the previews he looks like he was so drunk he couldn't walk.

Alex and Simmon did say they don't "do" the Hamptons in the summer, but they were there all right! I like how they rationalized having rented such a small house. It's funny when they show their house, then switch to Luann's,Jills, or Ramona's house! It's like they got the only shack in the Hamptons(for being rich, high society of course).

That whole shack thing cracked me up. They are such posers!

Betthany looks VERY familiar.
Does she work? Is Jill an event planner. They both look VERY familiar to me.
I use to work in the city and used Event Planners so don't know if this is how I recognize them or have they been on TV before.
Jill reminds me of Joy Behar but that is not how or why she looks familiar to me.
Thanks!

:wave2: HEY EVERYONE!!! Ok this is my first season with NYC!!! Very confusing to me right now....but I will catch on quickly. I am going to keep reading here and then piece scenarios together.

Kelly is a model and very beautiful. Jill, Bethenny and the Countess, still trying to figure out what they all do....mostly fundraising. Well that is always positive. I think if the OC ladies did a little fundraising then they would not be so EVIL. Alex & Simon, I have no clue what they do at all. Is Alex and Jill arguing over an article in a NYC paper that made them look badly?? :confused3

Anyway Ladies, I have no clue if anyone is posting on the other NYC thread!!! :surfweb:

This show makes me laugh at how they make NYers out to be! So hilarious! I mostly watch to see about new and interesting places to go in the city since there are a trillion places to go.

Alex and Simon are such posers, how did they get on the NYC housewives show if they live in Brooklyn???? Thats like me saying I am from Manhattan but I actually live in Brooklyn. Yeesh.

Last season, they said Alex did "fashion merchandising", whatever the heck THAT means. I always suspected she did the window dressing at Macy's or some such. She definitely has an artist's flare--maybe art was her major? She may be a lunatic and complete wannabee, but I think there's some actual artistic talent under all that.

So what does everyone think about what Jill said to the reporter? I thought the drinking part was kind of bad--even though in the previews he looks like he was so drunk he couldn't walk.

Alex and Simmon did say they don't "do" the Hamptons in the summer, but they were there all right! I like how they rationalized having rented such a small house. It's funny when they show their house, then switch to Luann's,Jills, or Ramona's house! It's like they got the only shack in the Hamptons(for being rich, high society of course).

I know!...and I though that "shack" was niiiiiiiice. I mean, for my standards that is....lol.

....and yea, if Jill based her drinking opinion on one party, like Alex said, than she was dead wrong. That should've never came out her mouth. She made it sound like Simon was one step away from an intervention.

I can't believe how critical Ramona was about Jill's article after everything she has said about Simon and Alex on camera. I really can't stand her.

I love how Simon and Alex (or "Silex" as they are called) were trying to justify renting that dump. What a mess, didn't they ask for pictures before renting it? The only decent part was the pool. The kids always look like such a mess, too. It doesn't look like they ever cut, or even comb, their hair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter