really really random photo request....

karentan

<font color=green>my main job for tomorrow is to g
we're staying at AKL in november on the club level.
ive heard that you get gold key to the world cards if you stay club level. ive only stayed onsite once and ive still got my KTTW card in my wallet (reminds me of our last holiday)
has anyone got a photo of their CL KTTW card?
thanks

I still have our actual cards but no pics. They look just like the regular ones but are yellow and gold rather than blue.

I have gold cards from our CL stays at AKL & CR. I'm not posting a picture because they have our names.

is there anyway to cover your names and show us what they look like...I'm curious now:)

001.jpg

Also interesting to note is that when we checked in at the security gate (we drove) we received a gold/yellow parking permit for our car as well.:thumbsup2 When we pulled up to the front doors they saw our yellow paper in the window and took it from there ! We were treated like royalty ! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter