rebooked 11/30 cancelled cruisers - does your paperwork

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
show the 50% off? Just received our paperwork from DVC yesterday and there is NO indication that there will be 50% off. Called, they said it was done but Id feel much better having something in writing. So "cash" people, does your paperwork indicate that the cruise is because they cancelled the 11/30 cruise?

Barb,
Sorry, I don't have the answer to your question. We still haven't received our voucher yet. I called our agent yesterday and she checked into it. Apparently Disney sent the voucher to their agency to the attention of someone who doesn't work there. Now Disney says to wait a week, and if it doesn't show up, they will send another. We are all set to book November 15th, and have already booked our flights (using points, so had to hurry).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter