Reburbishments

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
Hello everyone! My family is considering the purchase of a DVC and I was wondering if anyone knew if boardwalk villas would be undergoing a refurbishment anytime in the near future?

In general does anyone know what resorts are currently slated for refurbishment? I believe I read that the wilderness Lodge Will undergo that process this year but wondered about the other resorts...

Thanks!

BWV went through a pretty major refurb in 2009. don't think it's due for another any time soon.

Hello everyone! My family is considering the purchase of a DVC and I was wondering if anyone knew if boardwalk villas would be undergoing a refurbishment anytime in the near future?

In general does anyone know what resorts are currently slated for refurbishment? I believe I read that the wilderness Lodge Will undergo that process this year but wondered about the other resorts...

Thanks!

Major refurbishments don't happen that often with DVC resorts since members pay for them. Maybe every 12-15 years or more. Soft goods might get replaced more frequently. VWL opened in 2000 and is just getting their first refurbishment. OKW opened in 1991 and got the first refurbishment in 2011.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter