Recent Reviews For Princess Breakfast in Epcot?

viluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi - we'll be at the PSB on Nov 2. Has anyone been at this meal recently and have a report on it? Wondering which characters were there? Thanks :earsboy:

We were there Oct 5. Food was good and plentiful, service was excellent. Atmosphere was fun. Characters there were, Belle, Jasmine, Mary Poppins, Jasmine, Mulan and Princess Aurora.

All characters were great. Each were friendly and more than willing to take their time with the kids for pics and autographs.

Hope this helps.

We were there on Sunday.
There was the usuals: Mulan, Aurora, Snow White, Jasmine, Belle (same one from Storytime w/ Belle at MK, I just love her!). I sure there were others but they don't stand out.
On a side note Mulan was a tiny, almost emaciated girl, not like the other Mulan's we have seen there before.
They serve the fruit and pastry plates and then follow up w/ a cheesy potato casserole, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage and a small belgian waffle kind of thing. Strangely they gave us, a family of 4, only 3 waffles. We asked for more and slowly rcvd them. The server was very nice but not the quickest.
I could have sworn when we were there last Dec. that they served french toast sticks instead of the waffles. Also, they now serve kids drinks in normal glasses and give them the souvenir cups at the end of the meal. Guess it keeps you from having to wash them out.
All in all, a good meal and experience.
Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter