Recently returned from WDW? How were the crowds throughout the day?

How were the WDW crowds throughout the day?

• Busy in the mornings, quiet in the afternoon / evening

• Queit in the mornings, busy in the afternoon / evening

• Busy all day

• Quiet all day

• Attendances varied from day-to-day / park-to-park

• We didn't visit the parks for a whole day

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hilary

There's always something new to learn!
For those of you who have visited WDW since the suspension of Early Entry, what time of day did you find the parks busiest?

Since Disney suspended their Early Entry programme for on-site resort guests, I would imagine the pattern of park attendances has changed - I'm not thinking of a 'which day is busiest?' poll, but more 'what time of day is busiest?'. I've heard, for example, that there have tended to be long lines first thing in the morning, but much less of a crowd later in the day.

I'm wondering whether all the on-site guests who would have been in the parks for EE are now arriving at the same time as all the off-site guests for the 'ordinary' park opening time. We always tried to make full use of the EE facility when we were staying on-site, as we could beat the long lines by arriving early.

Should we re-think for our visit in October? (Can we have a lie-in this year? ;) )

Hi Hilary - I'll be better able to answer you in a week's time :D - however, whether we've stayed off-site or on, we have always found arriving for (general public) park opening has still paid dividends - rides in Fantasyland have been a walk-on before 10.00am. ( Arriving for 9.00am is still a lie-in for you, isn't it ;) :D ?)

The first Saturday we got there we went straight to MK for about 6.00pm it was heaving!!

Went on the Sunday got there for opening and it was quiet in the morning and then picked up for afternoon.

Monday went SeaWorld 'til 4.00 queit all day then went to MK between 6 and 7 and it was quieter than the days before.

Tuesday went to AK in the morning quiet until about 11.30 we left not long after that and headed over to MGM which wasn't quiet but it wasn't busy either!!

Epcot on the Thursday quiet in the morning and normal for me around the World showcase and I normally go Oct/Nov

All in all I was surprised that it wasn'tas busy - also we noticed hat a lot of people staying on site came to the parks after 10am!!

Didn't visit any Disney parks other than BB ( which was pretty busy all day) , As far as SW and BG were concerned, mid week was quiet but weekends were much busier. With th eFlorida Fun passes that many locals have taken up I think that situation will remain the same for the rest of this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter