rechecked my June Yacht Club to see if I could get a better rate

The entire Disney hotel collection was sold out, every one of them. This summer could get interesting. Locally we were getting 4000 cases of covid a day two months ago, yesterday it was 175. The covid end is near.
I don't know what your dates are or where you searched, but I just searched the disneyworld website for June 7-13 and none of the open resorts were unavailable.

The entire Disney hotel collection was sold out, every one of them. This summer could get interesting. Locally we were getting 4000 cases of covid a day two months ago, yesterday it was 175. The covid end is near.

What dates? And make sure you aren’t searching on one of the special offers pages. It often defaults to a special offer page when I’m searching.

I don’t think in 25 + years staying at Disney resorts I have even seen absolutely no rooms available.

Our rates are still pretty much what they were last summer/fall. And I would expect we are in a bit of a lull--we are starting to get reinfections (or infections with the new strains) in people who already had Covid last year. It's just going to keep cycling down and then up again in a month or so unless we get this vaccine situation out of control and we are not even remotely close on that in Missouri.

Covids been around forever....you're right ....no end will be ever near. Medical degree is not needed to know this..................."There are new strains appearing all over
" ALL THE TIME.

We actually just did this for the Beach Club for Early June 2021. Every hotel was still available in our search. We did not see any that were sold out.

And we did indeed save $20 per night. That makes now a total of $45 per night we have saved by checking back since we originally booked on Jan 5th!!!

When this happens, check again. I was checking for hotels for an April stay last night and it came up that nothing was available. I did the search again and resorts came up. Site is always glitchy.

We had an issue over Christmas getting a room at pop for one night. The rooms are there you just have to put the right numbers in... like you cant put in 5 or more people or it will say no rooms available the system does not like single days etc. When you call in or look on a 3rd party they will show up. This has nothing to do with covid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter