recipe for herb crusted sea bass?

3cheers4DIS

Mouseketeer
I would love to cook something similar to the Herb Crusted Sea Bass which we had in Lumieres .

Has anyone got the recipe for it, or would anyone like to hazard a guess as to what was in that yummy "crust"

(if not we will just have to cruise again and ask for the recipe!:D )

Sorry, I can't help you. Just wanted to say that my DH drives me nuts talking about the Sea Bass!lol. Last cruise he had three at one sitting. He just loves it! We're cruising in Sept. Hope they have plenty on hand!

just bumping this up and hoping someone out there has the recipe. We have non-meat eating friends comming over next weekend and this would be the perfect meal for them ( and me!)

I saw this on the menu, but it doesn't sound very appetizing to me! :rolleyes: However, I do like seafood. Can anyone else recommend this dish? (I like to plan ahead, or I get overwhelmed trying to make dining decisions for me & my dd! ;) )

Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter