Recommend me a mask

Happy Masks. Very light weight despite having 5 layers, water resistant inner and outer layer. Adjustable ear loops, small nose wire for fit. The website says they have been tested by independent third party labs for filtration rates. They are the parrot beak shape so they give you more room around your nose and mouth. Ordered some and my daughter now only wants to wear them to school, so ordering more. I find them very comfortable. Haven’t worn them in the heat of summer but we will see. They are a bit pricey though—I think around $20-25 each

Granted I wear kn95s all day at work so my standards for comfort are low but my Vera Bradley masks (the ones with the adjustable ear loops) are the most comfortable I own.

Thanks! I checked, and Vera Bradley is having a sale on their masks right now. 2 for $4 and free shipping! They don't need to be TOO good for that price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter