Votes: 71 55.9%
  • Dislike

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Undecided

Votes: 16 12.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 7.1%

• Total voters
From what I understand there is already quite a bit known when it comes to urinalysis regarding the levels present and whether they point to secondhand contact. I've never understood the explanations because frankly they are way over my head and mindnumbingly boring for someone like me who has almost no understanding of what is being discussed, but it seems there is some basis of knowledge among scientists in the area of drug testing regarding this very subject.

Scientific results and data are ever changing as we all know. Here are some recent results on testing of second hand exposure to marijuana. http://cmajopen.ca/content/5/4/E814.full

There is a line to be drawn. For the majority of users, it is no more dangerous than alcohol or tobacco (so still hazardous). But for a minority, who react badly, it is a Godawful thing to take. Case study: "J". I knew this person from a while back. He smoked some concentrated marijuana and reacted. Badly. He ended up on 900mg Clozapine in the Maudsley Hospital. His mother would visit him with Mc Donalds, which he would often throw against the wall in fits of rage. He suffered from disassociation. He thought the nurses were out to get him. Basically, he was far gone. Poor thing. Yes, he was a minority. But I'd rather not chance it unless it had a medicinal effect on me.

I am not young anymore and I have seen my fair share of pot smokers. None of them use it for medical purposes and only for the sole reason to get high. I have seen these people's reason and logic waste away over the years. I hate how some people say that it has no negative affect when clearly that is not true. If a person wants to smoke weed then fine, do it at home when you are not going out driving or to work, etc. This kid at work came in high last week and literally walked around in a circle for 20 minutes. The equally young and stupid "managers" thought it was funny. It is sad and sickening to see someone waste their life like that. If an adult wants to do this to themselves, then fine. But no one should ever deny that fact that it is bad for you.

Only 2% of youths understand that there are "health risks" associated with using cannabis. Doesn't matter how great or small they are, there ARE health risks as with all drugs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter