Redundant, probably... but need bride/groom pin help :)

JuliaEeyore

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone! This is my first official post here, though I've been lurking for quite a while. :)

We're getting married on 9/28 and are off for our honeymoon on the 30th!!! :teeth:

For a shower gift, my mom very sweetly presented me with the bride and groom ears... (made for hilarious pics!) but unfortuatnely, my and FH's heads are ENORMOUS and no amount of bobby pins/gymnast barrettes or elastic will keep them on either of our heads. :(

I'd love to surprise FH with the bride and groom Minnie and Mickey pins BEFORE we get down there... but I can't find them anywhere! Not even Mouse Shoppe! Any other places I might be able to find them? (Other than the parks and eBay.)

Any help is greatly apprecaited. Thanks SO much!

-Julia

(Moderators: If I've posted in the wrong area, or if I've violated any rules asking for a link to where to purchase the pins, please let me know! I'm new here! ;) Sorry for the redundancy... I couldn't make the search function work!!! )

Hi! If you call the Disney gift shops directly, they can ship the pins to you. I know that they had them for sale in the GF and in the Contemporary gift shops.
Cheers!
Heather W

Hello!

You may want to try Disneyland Mail Order. I was there last weekend and saw a couple Mickey & Minnie wedding pins.

Also, Disneyland sells bridal ears that is a headband style, rather than the hat style. They are really cute and stays on so much better.

Hope this helps!

Mary

order the headband style ears from disneyland?

Has anyone ever done this? Is there a number I can call?

We'll be honeymooning in October and I'm so happy I could explode!!

Originally posted by bpr2002
We'll be honeymooning in October and I'm so happy I could explode!!

I HEAR ya!!!!!!! :teeth:

Thanks hmp2z and dznybound (and Indigo too for your PM.)

I'll give it a shot!

(And the headband ears sound like they might work better for me!!!! :) )

Julia

One last thing...

This has been mentioned on other threads, but...

Try buying 'bride/groom' baseball caps (you can have them made at your local mall usually) and then just stapling on mickey ears. This is our plan as the groom hat will never fit any male on my side of the family.

we are doing the baseball cap thing...my FH glued the ears to the hat. he just got a strong craft glue and it worked perfectly!!

JuliaEeyore

I'm getting married on 9/28 and will be in WDW on 9/30 too. Where are you staying? My FH and I will be at the Grand Floridian.
We also want to buy pins because I don't think I would want to wear the ears day.

Good luck!

Originally posted by cmac0531
I'm getting married on 9/28 and will be in WDW on 9/30 too. Where are you staying? My FH and I will be at the Grand Floridian.

Hi cmac0531!

Too funny! 9/28 is coming up so fast, isn't it? ACK! :eek:

We're staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. :bounce: FH has never been to Disney and I just couldn't sell him on the GF. But when he saw and read about the AKL, he was hooked. He can't WAIT to see all the animals outside our balcony. :) (Here's hoping we see a bunch!)

Have a great wedding! :) And thanks everyone for the suggestions!!!!!

-Julia

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter