REFILL your Dreams with Unlimited Refill Resort Mugs - THE PLACES TO FIND your thirsty lust fullfilled. For Fans who wants to know.

DreamCatcher777

Mouseketeer
Just to help People not everyone knows where the Places are in the different Resorts and yes not many would spend time exploring different Resort Hotels but for some who are in one place or another to know where to find those refill stations here the List. Some I couldn´t get the Info seems not all Resorts are open the Villas and so not so much but maybe they don´t even have those since is more DVC and less regular ones.

THE VALUES: current open times (Friday July 22nd)

ALL-STAR-SPORT: END ZONE FOOD COURT
6:30 a.m.-11:00 p.m.

ALL-STAR-MUSIC: INTERMISSION FOOD COURT

ALL-STAR-MOVIES: WORLD PREMIERE FOOD COURT

POP CENTURY RESORT: EVERYTHING POP SHOPPING & DINING
7:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.

ART OF ANIMATION: LANDSCAPE OF FLAVORS

ART OF ANIMATION: THE POOL BAR THE DROP OFF
seems almost 24/7 as long as someone fills those stations up

MODERATES:

DISNEY´S CARIBBEAN BEACH RESORT:
CENTERTOWN MARKET

DISNEY´S PORT ORLEANS RESORT RIVERSIDE: RIVERSIDE MILL FOOD COURT

DISNEY´S PORT ORLEANS RESORT FRENCH QUARTER: SASSAGOULA FLOATWORKS & FOOD FACTORY

DELUXE RESORTS:

DISNEY´S ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE: THE MARA

DISNEY´S POLYNESIAN VILLAGE RESORT: CAPT. COOK´S

as well as the BAREFOOT POOL BAR (like quoo stated thanks for that) there.
11:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.

DISNEY´S GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT & SPA: GASPARILLA ISLAND GRILL
6:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.

DISNEY´S WILDERNESS LODGE: ROARING FORK
nearby beside GEYSIRE POINT has also Refill Stations (thanks LSDolphin)

DISNEY´S BEACH CLUB RESORT: BEACH CLUB MARKETPLACE

DISNEY´S CONTEMPORARY RESORT: THE CONTEMPO CAFE

DISNEY´S YACHT CLUB RESORT: THE MARKET AT ALE & COMPASS

DISNEY´S BOARD WALK INN: at the BOARDWALK

THE PIZZA WINDOW (mUGS)
12:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m.

THE BOARDWALK DELI (former) BAKERY
(refills but in papercups)
7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.

DELUXE VILLAS:

DISNEY´S SARATOGA SPRING RESORT & SPA: THE ARTIST´S PALETTE

DISNEY´S RIVIERA RESORT: PRIMO PIATTO

UPDATE:
DISNEY´S OLD KEY WEST: GOOD´S FOOD TO GO (thanks to DisneyFamNYC)
7:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.

DISNEY´S POLYNESIAN VILLAS & BUNGALOWS: getting also at CAPT. COOK´S

BAY LAKE TOWER: getting it at CONTEMPO CAFE as well

BAY LAKE TOWER: at the BAY COVE POOL BAR (thanks to DDuckSouthBend)

THE VILLAS AT GRAND FLORIDIAN: at GASPARILLA ISLAND GRILL as well
6:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.

DISNEY´S ANIMAL KINGDOM VILLAS KIDANI VILLAGE: also at
THE MARA

DISNEY´S BOARD WALK VILLAS: also catching the Mug at Pizza Window and the refills at BOARDWALK BAKERY (but don´t ask me why you need to buy the Mug maybe they just scan it but fill it into those paper cups???
PIZZA WINDOW 12:00 p.m.-11:00 p.m./BAKERY 7 a.m.-11pm

DISNEY´S BEACH CLUB VILLAS: also getting it at BEACH CLUB MARKETPLACE

FORT WILDERNESS LODGE BOULDER RIDGE VILLAS: sharing it at the ROARING FORK

THAT´S ALL I COULD GET MANY DELUXE VILLAS AND COUPLE OTHERS DIDN´T SHOWED ME GOT THE ARISTO CATS SOMETHING IS WRONG MAYBE BECAUSE THEY ARE CLOSED OR AT LEAST THEIR QUICK SERVICES IF THEY EVEN HAD ONE.

So hope some would find it Helpful for those who are Resort Hoppers or staying in some of them or close to some I don´t know if the variety of offerings are changing much in some different resorts or if they have mostly the same tastes but like Pop and Art of Art of had some or two others that Pop hasn´t so maybe some Resorts offerings special unique delicious alternate Tastes. At least the MUG already costs $20 bucks so why not try to splurge a little bit if you want or can. It seems I will be able to do that a little bit.

Q) Which Resorts are on the Skyliner?

Caribbean Beach I think is the Changeup Station for getting to DHS or THE EPCOT LINE right and one station on the Epcot line is the RIVIERA???

Could you help me on that cuz realize I will dine in 4 different Resorts and will sip in on the refill stations on my Trip so I need another one for sip in on the Refill Stations to make it 5, celebrating every decade of Disneyworld and MK and with the Skyliner it is easy getting one done but which is better the Caribbean or the Riviera one?

Which is closer to the Skyliner?

Cuz don´t want to waste to much time on my free day have plenty things to do but need to get that cuz would feel down after having already 4 in mind even when I dine twice in one but that doesn´t count for me so need another one and with the skyliner it is easy to do so. So Please help me out and enjoy my list that is hopefully helpful for some.

Last edited:
The Poly quiet pool bar has one as well.
Also, I don't believe Captain Cooks is being refurb'd this summer - it's Kona Cafe (no refill station) that is being refurb'd this August.

The Poly quiet pool bar has one as well.
Also, I don't believe Captain Cooks is being refurb'd this summer - it's Kona Cafe (no refill station) that is being refurb'd this August.
Thanks yeah my bad mistake I was thought of Kona because wanted to eat first but since it will be renovated but don´t know why I wrote that. :rolleyes1Of course CAPT. COOKS is the one that has those stations not Kona of course.:jester::ssst:pixiedust:

Yes, Kona is delicious and I'm sad it'll be closed for our upcoming trip.
Might be interesting to grab hours for these places as well - I think Captain cooks is currently opening at 7am which is rough for coffee pre-rope drop.

thank you for putting this together!

The Drop Off Pool Bar at AoA has a drink refill next to it. I believe it’s open all day and night since it’s not behind the bar area. My family would always use it to get drinks when Landscape of Flavors closed and it was always accessible

The Drop Off Pool Bar at AoA has a drink refill next to it. I believe it’s open all day and night since it’s not behind the bar area. My family would always use it to get drinks when Landscape of Flavors closed and it was always accessible
But that´s just for Guests of Art of Animation since the Pools are only accessable by those right???:confused3

But that´s just for Guests of Art of Animation since the Pools are only accessable by those right???:confused3

The pool bar, The Drop Off, is actually off to the right of where the Big Blue Pool is if you're walking out from the main building. It's not within the gates of the pool itself

The pool bar, The Drop Off, is actually off to the right of where the Big Blue Pool is if you're walking out from the main building. It's not within the gates of the pool itself
Okay than will try it out as well is it far from the Skyliner??? Would be a easy catch before or after days unless I would choose to get the Bus as well like from Epcot it is a longer run since you have to dispatch at Caribbean and get into the pop line or did you get directly from Epcot to Pop??? I think you have to change at Caribbean and with others could be a tricky way home, since sometimes they could stick around and stop and at night that is kinda scary especially when sometimes even the smashed into another in few occasions. So not sure if it is faster and quicker and worth taking at those night times???.

But thanks for that tip my belly and tonque will thank you for filling me up. 20 bucks is a lot that needs a lot of drinks and zips. :yay:

Okay than will try it out as well is it far from the Skyliner??? Would be a easy catch before or after days unless I would choose to get the Bus as well like from Epcot it is a longer run since you have to dispatch at Caribbean and get into the pop line or did you get directly from Epcot to Pop??? I think you have to change at Caribbean and with others could be a tricky way home, since sometimes they could stick around and stop and at night that is kinda scary especially when sometimes even the smashed into another in few occasions. So not sure if it is faster and quicker and worth taking at those night times???.

But thanks for that tip my belly and tonque will thank you for filling me up. 20 bucks is a lot that needs a lot of drinks and zips. :yay:
It depends on your definition of far haha. Walking into AoA from the Skyliner, you’re coming from the back and have to head towards the front. It’s a straight path, but probably around a 5 minute walk, therefore might not be ideal for a quick stop.

You do have to get off at the Caribbean Beach stop, as everyone has to get off there, but my family has never had an issue with the Skyliner ever stopping during our week there. I also do believe that the cast members know what they are doing and are super efficient at getting guests through during the end of the night. However, I probably wouldn’t recommend traveling over it just to travel at the end of the night since it will shut down at some point for the night after all of the guests have gone through.

It depends on your definition of far haha. Walking into AoA from the Skyliner, you’re coming from the back and have to head towards the front. It’s a straight path, but probably around a 5 minute walk, therefore might not be ideal for a quick stop.

You do have to get off at the Caribbean Beach stop, as everyone has to get off there, but my family has never had an issue with the Skyliner ever stopping during our week there. I also do believe that the cast members know what they are doing and are super efficient at getting guests through during the end of the night. However, I probably wouldn’t recommend traveling over it just to travel at the end of the night since it will shut down at some point for the night after all of the guests have gone through.
at Art of Animation I am almost on Grounds since I am staying at POP so not any issues I only would take the Skyliner to get there than I am almost home only worried hope no critters would bite me no alien ones and no Alli see ya later Gator even not in a While Crocodile or snakes :oops::Ponly beautiful creatures I wouldn´t minded but not something that could be worn as a Goodie, cuz I don´t want to end like Capt. Hook, I need my arms and Hands:D:rotfl2:. So taking the Refill Mug isn´t a bad idea who knew when you would ran into some delightful station

Can they be used at Shades of Green
It seems that one is a offsite Hotel and only on-site Hotels are having those refillable mugs and stations cuz nowadays you have to buy one for the 20 or 30 bucks and they have to activate it and it only would working on Disney Properties Hotels but you can splurge on all those Hotels without staying there and that´s the interesting thing for some at least that wants to see other Hotels even when it hurts to not been able to stay there so easily cost wise.

I have done my 50th Anniversary celebrating in zipping around 5 Resorts on my Vacation. I had a or more zips at Pop, Art of Animation, Caribbean Beach, Polynesian and Contemporary Resort and besides Carribean and Art haven´t seen much of those Hotels but the zips were amazing.

Sorry for spoiling the Secrets the best of them is CARIBBEAN since they having the newest machines as well and that´s a HEAVEN on Earth for Soda fans you can have so many different flavors there and not only with FANTA what is most realistic since most of those flavors really existing but the magic is you can have those with COLA and SPRITE as well and than it is getting unique and such other Variations.

That makes it so sad that most other Resort Hotels still sticking with those old just almost the same few flavors Stations that depressing you if you once witnessed that caribbean magic.:tongue:

Besides don´t know if good neighbour Hotels would be part of that refill Program can´t say that but I doubt they would have it as well but if those hotels sells the mugs than probably they have some stations there as well, but if they don´t sell the mugs than unfortunately they will not have those amenity.

Because of that Soda Heaven I may considering to stay on the Caribbean next time maybe, I don´t know yet Swan and Dolphin has some interesting perks as well with those after hours offerings. Maybe I even will do a split stay since I will stay already couple of Days in a Universal one maybe staying in two for my Disney Part of that Trip.

And did anyone knows which other Resort Hotels having the new soda machines with the plenty different tastes choices for Cola, Fanta and Sprite in different flavors and also other drinks as well like Caribbean Beach thankfully has those a pretty valued effort there where you definitely can use your Mug to your appreciation with so many different Variations???

Sadly will not be back since 2029 but can´t wait to come at least one more time a lot to plan since this last time will stay at least 23 days with Universal Epic Universe, SeaWorld LegoLand and also need some relaxing times as well split stays at WDW maybe few nights at Swan or Dolphin and couple of Days at Caribbean if there is not really a other Hotel who has the Soda Heaven Machines like they have.

May the Mug will be with me :tongue::rotfl::blush::cool1:thankfully finally the DINING PLAN with free MUG has come back Home hope it stays as well. I knew it would return but hope it stays for long again maybe even the others will return I doubt the free would come but maybe depends on the demand next Summer 2024.

The pool bar is not open 24 hours per day at BLT. The pool is accessed via a magic band, so I am not sure if Non-Resort Guests can access the pool area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter