• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Refillable Mug at Contemporary Qs

bayportkat

Mouseketeer
We are staying a the Contemporary in August with free dining- I understand we get a mug with the dining plan. I have a few questions-
first, where are we able to refill our mugs at the Contemporary?
Second, is apple juice included in the mug refills?
Lastly, does the Contemporary have slushes for the refillable mugs?

Thanks!

We are staying a the Contemporary in August with free dining- I understand we get a mug with the dining plan. I have a few questions-
first, where are we able to refill our mugs at the Contemporary?
Second, is apple juice included in the mug refills?
Lastly, does the Contemporary have slushes for the refillable mugs?

Thanks!
You can fill them at the Contempo Cafe & the pool bar (forgetting the name).
No, I don’t believe apple juice was available for the mugs. There was a variety of sodas or coffee. I believe there was also ice tea.

Reporting the same as jemtx. We were there last summer. We used Contempo Cafe for all refills. At the time, they didn't have the Freestyle machines (which is a plus, in my opinion as I think the soda can taste "off. I don't remember seeing apple juice at all. Just the regular sodas, HI-C, maybe a lemonade (not sure) and a tea option. I did not see slushies.

I mainly used my mug for hot tea. I'm a huge hot tea drinker (even when it's hot out). They had a nice selection of Twining's tea bags out all day so I could get my fix and people watch!

No juice or milk is included with the refillable mug. You might find some weird lemonade (artificially sweetened most of the time rather than standard sweeteners) or Powerade. No slushes for refillable mugs anywhere.

Reporting the same as jemtx. We were there last summer. We used Contempo Cafe for all refills. At the time, they didn't have the Freestyle machines (which is a plus, in my opinion as I think the soda can taste "off. I don't remember seeing apple juice at all. Just the regular sodas, HI-C, maybe a lemonade (not sure) and a tea option. I did not see slushies.

I mainly used my mug for hot tea. I'm a huge hot tea drinker (even when it's hot out). They had a nice selection of Twining's tea bags out all day so I could get my fix and people watch!
Just confirming that we were just there in the beginning of June & the CR still had a regular style soda machine. I dislike the freestyle machine as well. Noticed the the YC had converted to the freestyle already.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter