Refillable Mug program at HIFS

6_Time_Momma

<font color=blue>Still crazy after all these years
Just got back and thought I would share this as I don't remember seeing it before. At HIFS, you can buy a mug for $7.99 or kids one for $2.99 and refill it for free for the length of your stay. Unfortunately, I didn't see that until our last day! :-( Anyway, it is in thier little store where the fountain pop is sold.

alemankc:
Thanks for the info. Several people have asked about that, myself included! One thought, given the Kids Eat Free policy, did you think these would have been a money-saver? Are they like souvenir mugs? If so, then I wouldn't mind spending the money even if we didn't get much chance to refill them.

Well, I think that in my case, they would have been good. I see your point about the kids, though. But, we would get pop when we went down to the pool or the gameroom, too, things like that. They were plastic mugs with a train and the HIFS logo on the side.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter