Refillable mug question...

plummer925

DIS Veteran
We're booked into Port Orleans Riverside. I was wondering if we bought the refillable mug at the Riverside Mill Foodcourt, can we bring it into Boatwrights? Can it be refilled in Boatwrights? Or should I just plan on buying sodas (kind of a waste, but....). I'm kind of confused...(nothing new! lol) :confused:

Also, can we use the refillable mugs for juice (at breakfast time)?

Thanks!

Crystal

We'll be at POR tomorrow..leaving in just a few hours!
When we were there in May, I saw people filling their mugs and bringing them into Boatrights..I even saw a few people leaving Boatrights during the meal and going to refill their mugs at the foodcourt. Boatwrights does not refill them..and although CM's never seem to say anything to upset guests, I personally would just order water with my meal and have the soda when I was done with my meal.
No juice for the mugs, just soda, lemonade, tea (hot and cold), coffee, hot chocolate.

Originally posted by WDW2002
FYI...Mugs are length of stay. That means, you have to buy a new mug for each trip.

Edited to say...you can just get soda/coffee. No juice.:D

Originally posted by gepetto

Ummm....she IS buying a mug. She just wants to if she can use it in Boatrights.

OOPPS!! I miss read/interpreted the Q...its been a long night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter